1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saying Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007 | 08:07 PM
SullyCA
|
1st Gear
Saying Hello!

Hello everybody, just wanted to introduce myself on this board. I've been on a VW board for a little over 4 years, and the mini discussion over there is non existent. Anyhow, here she is, in all of her bone stock glory. I promised myself I wouldnt mod this one, but already am making small purchases. So far, I've got some products from Outmotoring like the clear side markers and a grill badge holder. I'm saving up some extra scratch for suspension and other goodies. The car isnt nearly as fast as my last (tuned gti 1.8t), but I plan on making this thing a handling beast and maybe doing some minor engine mods like an intake and chip, etc.

This was a little more long winded than I wanted it to be, so I'm going to stop typing

Old 05-18-2007 | 08:46 AM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Hiya and Welcome!! Beautiful picture...

Donna

Old 05-18-2007 | 12:56 PM
homerwest
5th Gear
Welcome to the NAMily from the southern part of the state! Happy motoring!

Old 05-18-2007 | 01:49 PM
JIMINNI
Banned
Originally Posted by SullyCA
Hello everybody, just wanted to introduce myself on this board. I've been on a VW board for a little over 4 years, and the mini discussion over there is non existent. Anyhow, here she is, in all of her bone stock glory. I promised myself I wouldnt mod this one, but already am making small purchases. So far, I've got some products from Outmotoring like the clear side markers and a grill badge holder. I'm saving up some extra scratch for suspension and other goodies. The car isnt nearly as fast as my last (tuned gti 1.8t), but I plan on making this thing a handling beast and maybe doing some minor engine mods like an intake and chip, etc.

This was a little more long winded than I wanted it to be, so I'm going to stop typing

Hi and welcome to Nam. . If you wanted a faster car to compare to your VW why didn't you purchase a S model? Nice pic. Where was it taken?

Last edited by JIMINNI; 05-18-2007 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-18-2007 | 02:50 PM
Silverbullit
6th Gear
Welcome to NAM!! No point warning you about the "Mod Bug", you are already infected. As Jerry and George used to say..."And there's nothing wrong with that!!"

06MCS/DS/B/Bbonnetstripes/Whalen8ballshiftmachine

Old 05-18-2007 | 03:54 PM
gforce23
4th Gear
Welcome to NAM, the craziest community of the web! Nice snap btw!

Originally Posted by JIMINNI
Where was it taken?
You took the words right outta my mouth!

Old 05-18-2007 | 04:06 PM
4xAAA
6th Gear
Welcome to NAM.
Mod away, we won't tell on you.

Old 05-19-2007 | 03:28 PM
SullyCA
|
1st Gear
Thanks everybody. I am definitely regretting not getting the S model, this one is just too slow after coming from a faster car. maybe in a couple years i can make a trade in, time will tell.

as far as where the pic was taken, it's Muir Beach overlook right off of Rte. 1

I believe that the mountain in the background is Mt. Tamalpais, dont quote me on it though

Old 05-19-2007 | 11:37 PM
dix
6th Gear
Hi and Welcome to NAM. Nice pic of your MINI. MOD away...we all do!!!