1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost here...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Nightsky
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Almost here...

Hi:

I ordered my Laser Blue '07 MCS, premium package on July 6th and understand it has arrived at Port Hueneme. There is a slim chance I may get it here in AZ prior to going on a business trip between the 9th and 21st of this month. If not, another 3 week wait.

In reading many posts, this is great community. I look forward to spending some time here and possibly motoring with some of you.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:09 PM
soul embrace
6th Gear
welcome to NAM!!
You're going to love the MINI once you get it.

Old 09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
andyde
5th Gear
Soul, hang in there.....
Youll love every tim you jump behind the driver's seat....

Old 09-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Nightsky
2nd Gear
Thanks. I'm hanging....actually, I've waited longer for guitar. I'm sure my patience will be rewarded.

I'm coming out of a MB SLK 230 and it is amusing how many people say, "You're going from a Mercedes to a MINI?!" Then I tell them that during the test drive of an MCS, I was convinced the Mini would take my SLK, at least in the short haul. (The SLK is a wonderful car and really made for top end, and I didn't have a chance to open up the MCS.) Jaws drop, "Really?" Yes, really. Besides, they are a total blast to drive.

Old 09-04-2007, 03:24 PM
andyde
5th Gear
Originally Posted by Nightsky
Thanks. I'm hanging....actually, I've waited longer for guitar. I'm sure my patience will be rewarded.

I'm coming out of a MB SLK 230 and it is amusing how many people say, "You're going from a Mercedes to a MINI?!" Then I tell them that during the test drive of an MCS, I was convinced the Mini would take my SLK, at least in the short haul. (The SLK is a wonderful car and really made for top end, and I didn't have a chance to open up the MCS.) Jaws drop, "Really?" Yes, really. Besides, they are a total blast to drive.
The MB is indeed a fine car, I came off a previous BMW 3 series. The MINI is unique and gives me that the warm fuzzies every time I get behind the wheel. You will love the low end torque and it continuous to transform itself with more miles. I am at 2200 miles and the car has really opened up....I'm sure that I am not helping the wait so Ill stop here

Old 09-04-2007, 03:37 PM
FugitiveAI
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nightsky
Hi:

I ordered my Laser Blue '07 MCS, premium package on July 6th and understand it has arrived at Port Hueneme. There is a slim chance I may get it here in AZ prior to going on a business trip between the 9th and 21st of this month. If not, another 3 week wait.

In reading many posts, this is great community. I look forward to spending some time here and possibly motoring with some of you.
Our cars are hanging out together at Port Hueneme! My hopes are with you for a quick turn around and delivery. If not you have something to look forward to on your return. Welcome to NAM, you'll find many friendly fellow MINI lovers here to support and convene with.

Old 09-05-2007, 02:18 PM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wooottt - any day now Can't wait to hear all about it...

Donna