1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello and thank you!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Spinley
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello and thank you!

Hello everyone!

I finally decided it's time to register and stop lurking. Although it is always great to be at stealth mode, at the same time it is very challenging (close to impossible) when you want to thank a person or tuner shop on this forum for all their assistance.

I feel like I know some of you already, from all the lurking I did. As much as I was itching to make few post from the getgo, I never felt I had to because the questions I had in mind were asked by other members already. That said, thanks NAM for all your feedbacks!! Such as, where to go to modify your MINI in the Bay Area.

That being said, I want to thank all the guys at BR Racing (Bruce, Rob, Will and others) for setting up my Outmotoring coilovers this weekend. I enjoyed watching step by step installation, moroever, the OUTSTANDING customer service!!! Hard to believe, I had one paparazzi follow me home this weekend asking who setup my car. Also, big thanks to Aaron (from Outmotoring) another A+++ vendor. When Aaron tells you he will deliver package on time, that he did. THANKS AARON!!! OM coilovers are unbelievable man, worth every penny!!

Best,

Spin
www.brrperformance.com
www.outmotoring.com

Old 11-13-2007, 05:54 AM
rhawth99
6th Gear
Welcome to NAM - be sure to post some specs on your MINI and of course some pics!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:44 AM
racinbmw
3rd Gear
BRracing is a top notch shop in the bay area and man do they know their MINI's, I am glad that you found them as they are still not well known in the northern California area forum and not many people knwo about them. But I love them. Awesome guys and I am glad to see they are continuing their success with other members.
Congrats on your coilovers, do you have any pics?

Old 11-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Spinley
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by racinbmw
BRracing is a top notch shop in the bay area and man do they know their MINI's, I am glad that you found them as they are still not well known in the northern California area forum and not many people knwo about them. But I love them. Awesome guys and I am glad to see they are continuing their success with other members.
Congrats on your coilovers, do you have any pics?
Thanks guys!

I do not have pics, but Robb (owner) took pics of stages my JCW has gone through so far, from wheels to engine mod. I'll ask if he can email me copies so I can post here.

I totally agree, BR Racing is top notch tuner shop. What I really like about BR Racing, the owners are very honest and straight forward, "do it right the first time or don't do it at all" mentallity.

Their business is definitely growing and we both know it's due to their work ethics!

Old 11-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Donna/Mike
Sand Dollar Collector
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome - can't wait to see the pictures!!! We always LOVE turning lurkers into posters....it's always only a matter of time before you just can't help yourself...

Donna