1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Newbie..2nd post

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2007, 03:10 AM
teda
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newbie..2nd post

Picked up an 06S about two weeks ago....came from an 05 M3 while I wait for the 08 M's to land and tranny availability. No regrets. After driving a friends lightly modded 05S, I knew this ride would be a blast. It is. Kept my JGC SRT-8 AWD torque monster. Totally different vehicles but this little booger will surprise many, and definitely has that "go kart" feel.

As usual, the mod bug immediately bit me and for starters already have intake, exhaust, wheel/tire swap, crossed drilled/slotted rotors, short shift, rear sway, strut bar, 16% pulley, thermostat, catch can, clear bra (thanks to my friend Ryan from AutoPaintGuard working Xmas Eve) and some esthetic mods etc. Clayed and Zainoed and now ready to start racking up some seat time. Oh yeah....can't forget the Rogue eyes.

Will it never end? Probably why I'm still single at 66.

Have had great service and quick shipments from M7 and Outmotoring and others.....Excellent vendors, and very supportive with their info.

Extremely informative and great forum, happy to be a member and look forward to my being here. MX, and happy new year to all.

Ted

Old 12-27-2007, 04:01 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome to NAM, Ted. Sounds like you found a great previously-loved MINI.

How about a few pics ?

Old 12-27-2007, 07:08 AM
Msteadman
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
+1 on the pics! Congrats, sounds like you have quite a MINI.

Old 12-28-2007, 04:00 AM
Coolny29
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by teda
Will it never end? Probably why I'm still single at 66.
Thanks probably because you just haven't found the right girl. . . just kidding.

Welcome to the NAM and it seems you have already modded your Mini some. . .let see some pics.