1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Week 23 2008 Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Tweeckey
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MINIspud
i saw your pic in the post your face thread.

You're next

Uh oh!

Hahahaha! Goodluck finding me! Since "so many Asians are on the Medical Field", and how it seems that we all "look alike"..

Old 06-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Tweeckey
4th Gear
Originally Posted by StarryEyed
That's something you never expect to say to anyone.
Hahaha
Well it worked didn't it? He got info! Maybe we all could use a little bit of his help in finding Skye!

Old 06-25-2008, 02:25 PM
StarryEyed
4th Gear
haha yea yea... you're really showing us who you really are now!

Old 06-25-2008, 02:26 PM
StarryEyed
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Tweeckey
Hahaha
Well it worked didn't it? He got info! Maybe we all could use a little bit of his help in finding Skye!
No kidding! I don't think my MA even knows where she is!

Old 06-25-2008, 02:27 PM
Tweeckey
4th Gear
haha yea yea... you're really showing us who you really are now!
Maybe I should've just posted my Simpsonized version and deleted the others..

Last edited by Tweeckey; 06-25-2008 at 02:35 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 02:28 PM
houtexcc
1st Gear
I'll bet yours will he in tomorrow!

Old 06-25-2008, 02:31 PM
Tweeckey
4th Gear
No kidding! I don't think my MA even knows where she is!
That is one bogus situation! Either your MA is just too busy to even try find out or he's new. Lol. We all ordered at the same time and Skye should be on the same boat as Peewee and the others!! I demand that your MA find out or I will hire MINIspud to do it!!

Old 06-25-2008, 02:40 PM
StarryEyed
4th Gear
That is one bogus situation! Either your MA is just too busy to even try find out or he's new. Lol. We all ordered at the same time and Skye should be on the same boat as Peewee and the others!! I demand that your MA find out or I will hire MINIspud to do it!!

Man, you know what I'm thinking exactly! haha..

Old 06-25-2008, 03:56 PM
MiniMama2
2nd Gear
Starry, I just got an email from my MA at MCM who says that Maggy won't be here for 2 weeks!! She landed 6/20 on SNV. Everyone else is getting their MINIS - I want my Maggy.

Old 06-25-2008, 04:17 PM
mrmrsjackson
2nd Gear
19 days! Western Highway pulls in tomorrow. If I can get out of work early enough, I will go downtown and get some pics of the boat pulling in! Maybe I might spot a few of our Mini's when they unload!

Old 06-25-2008, 04:19 PM
DChap
5th Gear
of course i'll look for nugget tomorrow, i mean i shouldn't have to look very far, i'm sure she is cuddling with Altoid.

Old 06-25-2008, 04:23 PM
krim
5th Gear
Uh oh!

Hahahaha! Goodluck finding me! Since "so many Asians are on the Medical Field", and how it seems that we all "look alike"..
I guess i need to change professions. I'm almost the only asian in my office (the others are all remote) and if i bring in something ethnic, they'll be like "you eat THAT?"

It's OX TAIL PEOPLE!@#!@$!

sorry for the rant.

Old 06-25-2008, 04:50 PM
StarryEyed
4th Gear
Originally Posted by MiniMama2
Starry, I just got an email from my MA at MCM who says that Maggy won't be here for 2 weeks!! She landed 6/20 on SNV. Everyone else is getting their MINIS - I want my Maggy.
When did you order?

Why is it going to take 2 weeks? dang... mine's not even on its way here yet... add 2 weeks to dealers door... then a few days for dealer installs/ quality check.... that amounts to WAY TOO LONG TO WAIT!

Old 06-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Greg Davis
4th Gear
I'm breaking radio silence - but for the wrong reason.

Poor communication.................on my part. My MA called and left a message w/ my assistant that Simon was in. Soooo, like a kid, I just took off towards the dealership w/o asking questions. I called my MA and left her a message that I was about 20 min. away. She called about 10 min later to explain the my car would need to be processed, inspected (dealer and state) and she wanted to have it detailed. Plus, it was still on the truck - she just wanted to let me know that he had arrived.

Long story short - I have an appointment at 10 AM to ACTUALLY get him this time. You have to laugh at the way I over-reacted and hauled *** down there without all the info.

Just a little over 14 hours to go.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:17 PM
OWG
5th Gear
Originally Posted by Greg Davis
I'm breaking radio silence - but for the wrong reason.

Poor communication.................on my part. My MA called and left a message w/ my assistant that Simon was in. Soooo, like a kid, I just took off towards the dealership w/o asking questions. I called my MA and left her a message that I was about 20 min. away. She called about 10 min later to explain the my car would need to be processed, inspected (dealer and state) and she wanted to have it detailed. Plus, it was still on the truck - she just wanted to let me know that he had arrived.

Long story short - I have an appointment at 10 AM to ACTUALLY get him this time. You have to laugh at the way I over-reacted and hauled *** down there without all the info.

Just a little over 14 hours to go.

I think that we all would have done the same thing.

Now who post's photos first, you or DChap?

Old 06-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Chernobyl
2nd Gear
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by MCEnvy
Hey guys, I just heard news that my Mini will be arriving in Halifax shortly. As I don't have any tracking ability, nor a VIN, can anyone tell me what ships are scheduled to arrive in Halifax anytime soon?
I don't want to get your hopes up, but *if* you came over on the Mignon (arrived on the 18th), it is likely that your car is already in Toronto right now. Mine passed through T.O. yesterday on its way west and presumably they would have pushed yours out the door as they went by (J/K ).

If you came over on the Fedora: it is currently docked in Halifax and discharging cargo.

Sucks that you don't have a VIN for tracking. If you can get hold of yours let me know (I have an account on the CN Rail website and can track by VIN on it). I'd call 866-DRV-MINI and bug them for your VIN if your MA won't/can't give it to you.

The latest update on the CN site shows my car now west of "Exton, Ontario". Tracking trains is even easier then tracking ships!

Good luck.

Old 06-25-2008, 05:51 PM
DChap
5th Gear
Originally Posted by OWG
I think that we all would have done the same thing.

Now who post's photos first, you or DChap?
haha, well i'll have my iphone on stand by. I'll post the second I am given the keys haha.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:02 PM
Greg Davis
4th Gear
I think DCHAP will get me since I don't know how to get a picture from my phone to here.

Therefore, you probably won't get any picts from me until I get home.

HOWEVER, I will try my best to post on here as soon as my MA hands me the keys (I'll post from her desk and introduce her to this world of MINI Madness).

Old 06-25-2008, 06:09 PM
DChap
5th Gear
HAHA, well i can't actually post a picture from my phone... well actually.... I could make a website and post a bunch of pictures on it, and then post the link on here, that would only take 5 mins or so. Hmmmm I think I may be thinking too hard about this.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:12 PM
zonedguy
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Greg Davis
(I'll post from her desk and introduce her to this world of MINI Madness).
You might be surprised. My MA already had 4,000+ posts.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:21 PM
calong
1st Gear
why 2 weeks??? - what is the hold up? That is ridiculous - I am in Ohio and am hoping for delivery any day now. I need to get the car - I am going on vacation shortly and if i don't take ownership soon - I won't get it until August - which is unacceptable to me since we were told when we ordered it would be about 6 weeks total until we got the car -Did you need to get alot of stuff installed in Charleston?? I had sports stripes applied...

Old 06-25-2008, 06:23 PM
gemgirlpa
6th Gear
Originally Posted by DChap
of course i'll look for nugget tomorrow, i mean i shouldn't have to look very far, i'm sure she is cuddling with Altoid.
well it's funny you should say that, because i think Altoid is attracted to SS colors, the first photos you posted, next to Altoid is another SS hardtop. He had better not be playing the SS field or Nugget will kick his tires, HARD!

hey if

gemgirlpa
6th Gear
well it's funny you should say that, because i think Altoid is attracted to SS colors, the first photos you posted, next to Altoid is another SS hardtop. He had better not be playing the SS field or Nugget will kick his tires, HARD!

hey if you

gemgirlpa
6th Gear

hey if you see her take a

gemgirlpa
6th Gear

hey if you see her take

Quick Reply: Week 23 2008 Support Group