1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hi all

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 03:04 PM
DarkSilvr S
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all

Hey Everyone,

New to this board and proud new owner of a 2008 Dark Silver Cooper S with black roof. It's got the sport, convenience, comfort, chrome packages, brush aluminum interior, leatherette, hi-fi and media connect.

Picked up the car last weekend and I can't seem to get the sill grin off my face drive it around town. What can I say, such a great car. I just love the way it handles and the fine details that were put into the car. (for instance, the mini logo shaped climate controls)

I've taken some photos of it but haven't had the time to upload pictures. once i do i will post some pics up.

Old 07-05-2008, 05:19 AM
Red Dragoon
6th Gear
Greetings and welcome to all the craziness that is NAM, where the motoring cool hang out. Your MINI sounds like a sweet ride and can't wait to see the pics.

Don't forget to wave at other MINIs while out motoring.

CROC 411

Old 07-07-2008, 12:10 AM
DarkSilvr S
Neutral
thanks for the welcome! Just been reading here and there the past week or so and i have to admit, so much information and knowledge here!

Anyways, finally got some time to take some pics and upload them.

Here's my new baby!

Old 07-07-2008, 07:52 AM
BostonJohn
3rd Gear
Nice MCS. Enjoy motoring!

Old 07-07-2008, 10:44 AM
fermat1313
1st Gear
Welcome to NAM! I am about 3 weeks out from receiving my new mini, and I was interested in yours because ours are very similar. Only difference is I got the chrome mirrors and the bonnet stripe on the outside, and I didn't order the comfort package. Keep us posted as to how much you love your car, and this is the only fix I can get for a while!

Old 07-07-2008, 05:39 PM
steverod
1st Gear
I know the feeling...

I got my MCS two weeks ago, everyday I find something about this car that makes me smile and realize I made the right choice and that's a "great feeling". "Have fun".........!

Pepper White, black sport stripes, xenon lights, driving lamps,premium package,bluetooth,I Pod, 17"crown spokes!