1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

of course... 1st post newbie

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2008, 11:07 AM
ericf
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
of course... 1st post newbie

Well, My wife and I actually ordered her first mini S. Should be in sometime in Mid August. It's '08 pepper white /pw roof. All packages. I'm really a little excited about this even though I didn't go with her on the test drive. I've been looking for many hours at the forum attempting to bring myself up to speed. Very nice forum,,, very educational.
first question ,, IS there a gallery associated with NAM? I'm trying to find a photo of a Pw/Pw with the silver bonnet stripes. My wife thinks the stripes would look good with out being too overpowering. I'm also looking into fabricating up some sunroof shades that would replace the mesh type, but haven't found any info on that. (can the rollers be accessed through the sunroof, or does the headliner have to come down).
ANyway, I'm looking forward to spending lots if time here.
Thanks in advance Eric

Old 07-08-2008, 12:29 PM
mini01770
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome Eric, you can search threads for the pictures - on the Clubman side with have a specific thread for pictures and another for Owner's Clubs - search for a Pepper White Owner's club and you should find some pictures.