1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Week 37 support group

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 04:17 PM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BobT
Miki, Kelly. et al,
My Mini MCS was completed on 9/9.
I have not been able to find out anythib\ng about it except it is at the dock awaiting shipment.
My MA confirmed that is all he can find out about the Mini, but he said his compuer has not been updayed for awhile?
He thinks he will know more in 2 0r 3 days. That is about when he predicted my MCA would arrive in Brunswick!
Talk about getting impatient? That's me now!
I hear you BobT! You have your VIN and have plugged it into the WW site, right? It seems like you should be on WW and your Mini should have caught a ride by now...
I feel your pain... I'm hoping that I may be on the Southern Hwy (K line) which left last night and cannot be tracked. I say this because the Caribbean Hwy left on the 12th and there was quite a few of us from week 37 who live in the mid west who ended up on there and our port of arrival is Charleston. Its definitely frustrating not knowing!

Old 09-20-2008, 07:17 PM
BobT
1st Gear
Finally found the Ship

Kelly-

I had just about given up on checking WW with my VIN. Yesterday, it did not show me on a ship

Especially since my MA told me he could not identify a ship for me as late as this afternoon!

After your post, I gave WW one more check and guess what- my MCS is on the DonQuixote which is scheduled to get to Brunswick on Oct. 3. sure made my evening!!!

HooRay!!!

Old 09-20-2008, 07:24 PM
mini265
1st Gear
If anyone has tracked the Independence II, it was originally supposed to arrive in NY (actually NJ) on Monday the 22. It is ahead of schedule and supposed to arrive tomorrow (Sunday). Maybe puts all of us ahead 1 day!

Old 09-21-2008, 04:53 AM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by BobT
Kelly-

I had just about given up on checking WW with my VIN. Yesterday, it did not show me on a ship

Especially since my MA told me he could not identify a ship for me as late as this afternoon!

After your post, I gave WW one more check and guess what- my MCS is on the DonQuixote which is scheduled to get to Brunswick on Oct. 3. sure made my evening!!!

HooRay!!!
That is great news Bob! Congrats. Hopefully you found the Don Q thread so you can join them with the good news!!

Old 09-21-2008, 10:03 AM
n3mpr
2nd Gear
Kelly,

Have you found out anything? I have not. heck, I can't even log into the OL right now.

Enjoy your day.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:11 AM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by n3mpr
Kelly,

Have you found out anything? I have not. heck, I can't even log into the OL right now.

Enjoy your day.
No Greg, I haven't. OL/Auto Crack Line all of no help. I'm holding out hope that we may have already caught a ride on the Southern Hwy... its the only thing getting me through the weekend! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Old 09-21-2008, 10:33 AM
minimo56
1st Gear
Greg and Kelly,

I can't get into the OL either. I wonder if the site is down for a bit. Since we're all in the midwest, I've got to believe we are on the Southern Hwy.
I'm sure hoping our mini's are already on their way!

Old 09-21-2008, 12:55 PM
siggiS
2nd Gear
We got loaded on the Medea this morning and she is just about ready to leave port.

Old 09-21-2008, 04:51 PM
Emma Bean
2nd Gear
Hey everyone keep your eyes on the Tropics no matter where you are in the USA. There is trouble brewing near PR and the outlook is for the Southeast
Florida, GA, SC, NC, etc. aka Atlantic Shipping lanes. Caribbean Highway docked in Cape Henry VA yesterday and left today for Charleston. It may be on time (9/25 at 11:00 pm) for dockage. But, if the weather changes it may be sent out of the shipping lanes to ride out the weather. As will all the ships either close to USA or enroute. We would all be better off sitting on a ship in the Atlantic rather than getting banged up in port or along the coast.

Old 09-21-2008, 05:58 PM
n3mpr
2nd Gear
minimo56,

I finally got into the OL. I think they are having issues as my factory installed options list is now empty. No big deal since she has been built.

May be we will get some good news this week. The WW site still has no information on Bella.

Old 09-21-2008, 07:31 PM
minimo56
1st Gear
My options list is empty also but my MINI Dealer and Pickup Dealer information has been updated.

Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 AM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
minimo56,

I finally got into the OL. I think they are having issues as my factory installed options list is now empty. No big deal since she has been built.

May be we will get some good news this week. The WW site still has no information on Bella.
Originally Posted by minimo56
My options list is empty also but my MINI Dealer and Pickup Dealer information has been updated.
Same thing on my end. It looks like they were making some changes to the OL over the weekend which was the reason why we couldn't log on. I'm not too worried about our options considering our Mini's are built although I'm sure the crack line will be busy with calls for people who are in the build process!

At 9:01 I'm gonna call to see if there is any news... it was a long weekend of nothing.

Old 09-22-2008, 06:45 AM
Casey61
1st Gear
[/quote]At 9:01 I'm gonna call to see if there is any news... it was a long weekend of nothing.[/quote]

So what did your MA say?!

Last edited by Casey61; 09-22-2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Wizeguy9999
4th Gear
I had actually thought this was a fairly busy thread, until I just saw that another week had over 4800 posts. Holy Cow!!

Old 09-22-2008, 11:38 AM
Miki
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Wizeguy9999
I had actually thought this was a fairly busy thread, until I just saw that another week had over 4800 posts. Holy Cow!!

Oh my, they must have some ISSUES.

Moderation, that's the key. No OC here.

Old 09-22-2008, 12:08 PM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
At 9:01 I'm gonna call to see if there is any news... it was a long weekend of nothing.[/quote]

So what did your MA say?![/quote]
Thanks for asking Casey! Crack line is saying the same thing (waiting at port) and can't get hold of MA but I decided to move heaven and earth and searched all over the K-Line website and reached out via phone and after a transfer or two, I talked with a woman down in Charleston and she was able to confirm my VIN # associated with the Southern Highway. She went just short of confirming that I was definitely on the Southern Hwy and told me I needed to speak with someone at BMW to definitively confirm, she gave me the number and it was a wrong number!

I'm afraid to get my hopes up but on the other hand, I am definitely following the same trend that everyone on the CH did so... just maybe (fingers crossed).

Old 09-22-2008, 01:32 PM
mike and his mini
3rd Gear
Yep, my accessories are missing on the OL also. It's still says waiting for transport but the shippers show it was picked up and should be here in October (1st or 3rd I suppose).

Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Skye2
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by siggiS
We got loaded on the Medea this morning and she is just about ready to leave port.
Congratulations!

Old 09-22-2008, 05:07 PM
n3mpr
2nd Gear
Kelly & Mike,

Here's a pint in the air toasting your potential good news.

My MA says as of this morning Bella is still "waiting for transport". Oh well, every dog has their day and mine will come.

Have fun.....

Old 09-22-2008, 06:26 PM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by mike and his mini
Yep, my accessories are missing on the OL also. It's still says waiting for transport but the shippers show it was picked up and should be here in October (1st or 3rd I suppose).
Mike- who are the shippers? Are you confirmed on a specific ship?

Kelly & Mike,

Here's a pint in the air toasting your potential good news.

My MA says as of this morning Bella is still "waiting for transport". Oh well, every dog has their day and mine will come.

Have fun.....
Greg- my MA is still saying the same thing "waiting transport". The only reason I'm holding out hope is because I called K-line and "tortured" a few people until I finally talked to someone who looked up my VIN and said it is on the list associated with the Southern Hwy... it just makes sense with that big boat leaving last Friday filled with lots of Mini's and us still not having any news... keep the faith, I'm sure we are on it. Love the name you chose for your Mini by the way!

Old 09-23-2008, 06:10 AM
n3mpr
2nd Gear
Kelly,

I would love to be on the Southern Hwy. I guess it will happen in due time. Glad you like the name - we think it will fit her well.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:31 AM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Kelly,

I would love to be on the Southern Hwy. I guess it will happen in due time. Glad you like the name - we think it will fit her well.
I guess it's as official as it is gonna get- I hit the crack line and was told this morning that I'm "in transport" and was told that Little Boy Blue left the port on 9/20. Since I'm still not showing up on the WW tracking, I've used my superior deduction skills and its got to be the Southern Highway which also left on 9/20.

If anyone (Greg, Miki, mdr29, etc) hasn't called yet today, I'd give them a call...maybe there is more good news out there for us stragglers in week 37!

Old 09-23-2008, 06:40 AM
Miki
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by kellypgh
I guess it's as official as it is gonna get- I hit the crack line and was told this morning that I'm "in transport" and was told that Little Boy Blue left the port on 9/20. Since I'm still not showing up on the WW tracking, I've used my superior deduction skills and its got to be the Southern Highway which also left on 9/20.

If anyone (Greg, Miki, mdr29, etc) hasn't called yet today, I'd give them a call...maybe there is more good news out there for us stragglers in week 37!
Thanks for your excellent detective skills. I'll be giving them a call today.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:53 AM
Emma Bean
2nd Gear

I am on the Caribbean Highway, due to dock on 9/25/08 in Charleston, and Mini USA still has me "waiting for transport". Wow when the web goes wild it really goes wild. Sounds like someone at Mini is sleeping on the job.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:05 AM
mdr29
1st Gear
I finally got my dealer on the phone and he confirmed that I'm still sitting at the port waiting to board a ship... But I'm happy for you and other week 37s who are finally seeing some movement!

Quick Reply: Week 37 support group