1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Week 38 Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 12:55 PM
guyver423
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Draikonius
I just checked to OL and I still show "In Production", the automated Crack line says "In the paint shop" and the live Crack dealer said bein transported to the dock. Also the OL no shows no options. Weird. I'm just hoping to make the Undine on the 23rd.
sounds like deja vu. i got the same information from all three sources.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:22 PM
TyCrox07
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OK, i just got a cryptic message from my MA...
"Now we're waiting for the arrival of the ship into Southampton, UK from Germany with the BMWs aboard (from Bremerhaven)."

Anyone know what this means?

It sounds like I may be on the Caribbean/ Southern Hwy...? I'll be taking delivery in PA, but I live in Ohio, and I haven't had an update since the 16th...?

Thanks
Tyler

Old 09-22-2008, 01:36 PM
jumboshrimp
2nd Gear
Well it seems Lola has been found! She got bumped off the Don Quijote but made it onto the Patriot and is a bit less than halfway across the Atlantic as we speak!! They had me really nervous over the weekend with the whole "returned to shipper" thing....I feel better knowing she is on a ship!

Old 09-22-2008, 01:49 PM
jakeryanitc
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by TyCrox07
"Now we're waiting for the arrival of the ship into Southampton, UK from Germany with the BMWs aboard (from Bremerhaven)."

It sounds like I may be on the Caribbean/ Southern Hwy...? I'll be taking delivery in PA, but I live in Ohio, and I haven't had an update since the 16th...?

Thanks
Tyler
All that means is that the boat hasn't made it to Southampton or your Mini yet. It had to stop in Germany to pick up some BMWs first and then whatever room is left will be for mini's.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:51 PM
TyCrox07
2nd Gear
ok, thanks

But it seems like my car is just sitting at the dock while everyone else's is going past him onto boats....

Old 09-22-2008, 01:54 PM
paulf10
1st Gear

Thanks
Tyler
I have been tracking the location of the Undine since last week. It was in port in Bremerhaven on Saturday. So it sounds like that could be the ship he's talking about.

Old 09-22-2008, 01:56 PM
jakeryanitc
2nd Gear
I feel the same way, I hope that what Jen says is true and my car may be on the Southern Highway K-Line ship...who knows when I will find that out!?

Old 09-22-2008, 01:58 PM
IzzyG
6th Gear
Just found out from MA that my port of entry is Charleston, SC. Seeing as how WW does not pull up any information when I placed the VIN in, I'm assuming I won't be on the 23rd ship, rather the 30th. :( Just hope it doesn't get bumped further back.

More than a week of sitting around at the docks. ;/

Old 09-22-2008, 02:01 PM
TyCrox07
2nd Gear
Thanks Paul! That was quite helpful!
So hopefully I'll be out of there tomorrow, and arrive here the tenth, by the 15th to my dealer, and 20th to me....HOPEFULLY

Old 09-22-2008, 02:04 PM
Draikonius
2nd Gear
Hey Paul, what is th Undines call sign?

Old 09-22-2008, 02:15 PM
paulf10
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Draikonius
Hey Paul, what is th Undines call sign?
I tracked it here:

http://www.vesseltracker.com/en/Ship...e-9240160.html

I believe the call sign is SHJC
This link is more real time in showing the Undine location:

http://www.shipais.com/showship.php?mmsi=265884000

Last edited by paulf10; 09-22-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM
gaffer
3rd Gear
Patriot Tracking

For anyone wanting to check the Patriot's progress on the sailwx web site, the call sign is WQVY. It looks like the crew is good at checking in each day.

Old 09-22-2008, 02:49 PM
TNMiniMama
6th Gear
OK Folks...
I've been a bit frustrated (nails bitten, etc) as OL is having a bad hair day, my MA seems to be on vacation and I "ain't gettin' no respect!" I keep going to the WW tracking, and click until I get to auto tracking, plug in my VIN and get the following message:
No tracking information is available for the Cargo ID you entered

Is this the message that I'm "supposed" to get if MochaLatte isn't on their boats, drinking champagne and dancing till the wee hours of the mornin'?!

Just got a call from my MA- he says his order site is down- completely down. Has been all day... so he can't give me any information-

farfignugen!

(giggle)
V

Old 09-22-2008, 03:07 PM
Draikonius
2nd Gear
Thanks for the links Paul. Just checked and the Undine is coming out of the channel and is due in port at 5am tomorrow. I am currently launching my own personal DoS attack on the W&W cargo tracking site hoping for some good news.

Old 09-22-2008, 04:14 PM
Ron H
2nd Gear
My JCW is now at quality check. She is moving along!!!

Old 09-22-2008, 06:17 PM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by jakeryanitc
OH I am in KC and am in the same situation as you it sounds, no info. I would be overjoyed to be on the Southern Highway. Not only would it dock in Charleston on Oct. 2, but I don't have to stress and check the WW site every 5 min! Let me know what you find out and I will hope for this scenario!!
Jake-what date did you arrive at port? If you have been there since early last week, there a good chance you could be on the SH too. There is no way to track the Southern Hwy so far but I have been tracking the Patriot because the SH is slightly ahead of the Pat. by a few hours.

Originally Posted by mesomini
I am on your wave length now. Thanks for pointing me to that thread. I am in total agreement (for what its worth ) with you. Must be saving the best for last, te he he
That's what I'm thinkin' Keep thinking positive! I have stopped trying to track on WW site... I've got to be on the SH.

Thanks
Tyler
Tyler -who's your MA? I'm at Mini of Pittsburgh too! That message is so cryptic, I have no idea what it means. What date did you arrive at port?

As far as Bremerhaven, most of the K line and WW ships stop in Bremerhaven before Southampton so there really isn't anything enlightening with that statement. I do know that the dealerships are really delayed with info received from the K line ships. Its frustrating but the bonus is that if you end up on one, by the time you can confirm it, you're half way across the Atlantic!

Old 09-22-2008, 06:21 PM
TyCrox07
2nd Gear
Hi Kelly,
My MA is Graham, he seems like a really nice guy, but he isn't always clear....
I've been at port since the 16th!!! I don't know why it is taking me so long to leave!

Old 09-22-2008, 06:27 PM
bfrance
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by TNMiniMama
OK Folks...
I've been a bit frustrated (nails bitten, etc) as OL is having a bad hair day, my MA seems to be on vacation and I "ain't gettin' no respect!" I keep going to the WW tracking, and click until I get to auto tracking, plug in my VIN and get the following message:
No tracking information is available for the Cargo ID you entered

Is this the message that I'm "supposed" to get if MochaLatte isn't on their boats, drinking champagne and dancing till the wee hours of the mornin'?!

Just got a call from my MA- he says his order site is down- completely down. Has been all day... so he can't give me any information-

farfignugen!

(giggle)
V
I at this same point, and it's driving me crazy! I've been in status 193 since last Thursday or Friday, no updates since then and my MA e-mailed me around 11am today saying no new info yet. AARRRGHHH!!!!!!

If you find out if our understanding is correct, feel free to share. I'm going crazy!!!

-Ben

Old 09-22-2008, 07:08 PM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Hi Kelly,
My MA is Graham, he seems like a really nice guy, but he isn't always clear....
I've been at port since the 16th!!! I don't know why it is taking me so long to leave!
Graham is nice. I have talked with him once or twice when I was at the dealership and I believe he is a member of NAM as well. My MA is John. Nice guy but not very quick to return calls and WILL NOT email me at all. I'm a bit concerned about customer service because the guy in finance wasn't very helpful either... I'm counting on a fine-tuned Mini that won't need much servicing anyway!
I would bet my next paycheck we are already sippin umbrella drinks on deck the Southern Highway... there is no way we have been sitting on that dock for a week with 3 ships leaving us in the dust!

Old 09-22-2008, 07:46 PM
hemmingway_bg
1st Gear
UNDINE FANS

Originally Posted by paulf10
I just check the WW tacking site and it showed my Mini was booked on the Undine. It finished production on 9/19 and the AskMini crackline has been saying that it was released to a transport awaiting shipment to port of exit.
The Vin # on the WW site was showing "Not Found" even this mornibg so it just changed within the last couple of hours. Not that I've been checking much

Is anyone else booked on the Undine?
8/10/08 for arrival at Brunswick, Ga. That looks pretty good to me. Completed on 9/19/08 and leaving on boat 9/23/08.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:26 PM
jakeryanitc
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by kellypgh
Jake-what date did you arrive at port? If you have been there since early last week, there a good chance you could be on the SH too. There is no way to track the Southern Hwy so far but I have been tracking the Patriot because the SH is slightly ahead of the Pat. by a few hours.
I have only been sitting at the port since last Thursday, but boy am I impatient! I have a timeline in my head and if it doesn't happen I will be crushed! I hope I am on the SH b/c it doesn't look like I am booked on the Undine either...

Old 09-23-2008, 05:37 AM
paulf10
1st Gear
Originally Posted by kellypgh
Jake-what date did you arrive at port?
As far as Bremerhaven, most of the K line and WW ships stop in Bremerhaven before Southampton so there really isn't anything enlightening with that statement. I do know that the dealerships are really delayed with info received from the K line ships. Its frustrating but the bonus is that if you end up on one, by the time you can confirm it, you're half way across the Atlantic!
Actually if you look at the shedule, the Undine is the only ship that would be coming from Bremerhaven with a stop in Southampton and then on to NY, MD,VA,SC and GA. At least in the time frame his MA was stating.

Old 09-23-2008, 06:17 AM
kellypgh
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by paulf10
Actually if you look at the shedule, the Undine is the only ship that would be coming from Bremerhaven with a stop in Southampton and then on to NY, MD,VA,SC and GA. At least in the time frame his MA was stating.
Maybe I'm looking at a different schedule because I just checked again and both K Line & WW ships coming through Southampton last week and this week(with east coast destinations) originated out of Bremerhaven. (Don Q, Patriot, Undine, Fedora thru WW and Caribbean Hwy, Southern Hwy, Sierra Nevada Hwy thru K Line).
I'm not looking to mislead anyone, I just wanted to point out that the dealer information is sometimes delayed, especially with vehicles which happen to be transported via K-line.
http://www.kline.com/KAMCarCarrier/S...g_Schedule.XLS

Old 09-23-2008, 06:54 AM
TyCrox07
2nd Gear
Ahh, Kelly, I pray you are correct, though I have no paycheck to accept the bet... I'm just a poor college kid... haha
But seriously, it seems odd that my car would sit on the dock for a week while 3 boats came in and left....
I'm so hoping it will be here

Old 09-23-2008, 08:38 AM
bfrance
2nd Gear
Great News!!!

I just got an e-mail from my MA and I'm on the Southern Highway through K-Line!!!!! Estimated arrival date is 10/2 0r 10/3 in South Carolina!!!!!!

-Ben

Quick Reply: Week 38 Support Group