1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Howdy...

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 10:33 PM
REVSMINICOOP
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Howdy...

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself to the community as I'm sure I'll be spending alot of time here! Name's Erik...I'm a Texan at heart (hence the salutation), but currently reside in Hollywood, CA. The car in question is a 2004, Dark Silver, Black roof, Blue/Black int. Mini Cooper S. I just picked it up 2 days ago and so far, it's been a blast! I'm quite the car fanatic...I'm 29 and the The Coop makes vehicle number 21 (bought and sold of course...Don't quite have Leno's collection yet) I know a bit about all things automotive, but I'm sure I'll have some questions specific to our little toys over the next few weeks. I'd take pics, but I think we all know what the car looks like...I'll save the snapshots for the inevitable mods!

On a side note, I think I may be heading out to supercar sunday tomorrow if any fellow Mini owners care to join. Hope to get to know some of you all better!

-E

Old 10-19-2008, 12:51 AM
howsoonisnow1985
6th Gear
howdy
Ya'll gotta join up with the SoCal MINI Maniacs, I used to live near Hwood in Toluca Hills (off Barham Blvd.) I would take the MINI up Mulholland Dr‎ almost every night around midnight a total blast.
SCCM
http://www.scmm.org/

Old 10-20-2008, 05:35 AM
Red Dragoon
6th Gear
Congrats and welcome to NAM, the MINIverse and everything cool and quirky. Enjoy the motoring.