1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 08:03 PM
Chaser
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone!

Hello! My name is Chase. Ive been a NAM member for awhile now, but I believe this is my first post. My wife and I had a 02 MCS in a gray flavor and topped with a white roof. We absolutley LOVED the car, but sadly we had traded it in on a new Altima so that we could make room for our newest addition (my son) But now that he is almost 9 months old and my stay at home wifey takes him everywhere and his working daddy has had to take him somewhere in his truck once, we've decided to get another MCS for me as more of a toy / weekend ride than a dd (that's what the company trucks for)

I'm looking forward to owning another MCS and being an active part of this forum and the Mini community!!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:19 PM
gokartride
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Nice first post...and very glad you can get back into MINIs. Let us know how it goes!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 08:46 PM
tedswoods
5th Gear
Welcome, or welcome back I guess I should say! I'm relatively new to the MINI world, but based on my experience so far, I can see why you'd veer back this way. I can't imagine the Altima is / was nearly as much fun!

Old 11-01-2008, 02:34 AM
Red Dragoon
6th Gear
Happy hunting for your new MINI. These cars are addictive.