1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's Super MA

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 04:40 PM
ocarroll
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a bird, no it's a plane, no it's Super MA

Thanks to everyone on the forum that has posted information on how I can monitor the status of my Mini Clubman S during production and while it makes it across the Atlantic.

I just have to share with you all that my motoring advisor (MA) has been fantastic! My MA, Sean Peria from the Annapolis, MD Mini dealership has called and emailed me throughout the entire process. He has routinely been the FIRST to let me know what the most current status of my mini is. I only hope that your MA is or was as polite, motivated, non-pushy and honest as mine. In 44 years, this has been the BEST purchasing experience I have had. If the actual delivery is as good as all my other experiences have been with Mini of Annapolis and with Sean, I will be a living breathing advertisement for them for a long long time.

If you are within driving distance of Annapolis, I assure you, purchasing though the Annapolis dealership will be well worth your drive.

I am curious, is this the kind of experience everyone has at Mini dealerships or have I just hit the jackpot??

Old 11-11-2008, 07:20 PM
RJKimbell
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
For an MA to keep you that informed he certainly deserves the Title "Super MA", though our experience was Great as well and many a e-mail exchanged, I did not get 'Turn by Turn' updates...I relied on NAM to keep me sane during the impending arrival of MY Beloved Molly.

Glad to hear your MA has been an upstanding kind of guy!!

Old 11-11-2008, 10:00 PM
lovethecorners
4th Gear
It's always great to hear when someone loves their job and goes the extra mile. Did you send a letter to the general manager and/or sales manager? It may sound silly but they like to hear about how their employees are doing.

I recently traded in my 2003 MCS for a 2006 MCS at MINI of Peabody and think it is because of the experience I had with my MA that I bought the car. After putting in requests at Herb Chambers, Morristown and Main Line that I was looking for a new MINI, my MA, Brig Currie was the only person to get back to me out of the four dealerships that I contacted. He was amazing every step of the way, even driving to where I worked the day after I got the new MINI to fill up the tank and get it inspected as I was in a rush on pick-up day. Just exceptional and completely above and beyond. A couple of weeks later at our dealerships annual OctoberFast event I spoke to a customer who was serious looking at the car I purchased and test drove it but due to an experience with another MA didn't take the plunge.

In general I think MINI instills in its employees a certain ethos and although some are better than others, I've always been surprised and delighted.

Old 11-12-2008, 02:31 PM
n3mpr
2nd Gear
OCarroll,

Glad to see you made it to NAM. It sounds like you found a great MA. My experience was excellent. However, your MA seems to be on top of his game.

Do you have a build date yet?

Greg