1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello everyone finally an official member.

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 12:20 PM
iceman72
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone finally an official member.

Hey folks finally I joined up last night. So I would like to say a formal hello to everyone. I am from Owings Mills, Maryland. I am a 36 year old male with a beautiful wife, 3 kids, a cat and a yellow lab. I picked up my Chili Red Mini Cooper S earlier in November. Its an 09 with the winter, sport, comfort package and run flats. I got the full stock NAV system with the iPod hook up. I have the fog lights, driving lights and JCW full body kit installed. I had them put the standard black stripes with the white pin stripes. I love the look of those. On my own I have blacked out the chrome ring around the middle of the car. I have swapped the antenna with the little baby sized antenna. I have a single mount badge holder for the front and plan on getting the dual license plate badge holder for the rear. I have installed the goMini license plate adapter. I also just swapped out the standard mini emblems and put the BMW Mini ones on the front, boot and steering wheel. Hopefully next week I am going to get my windows tinted. Besides that it depends on what the misses wants to get me for Christmas for it. I picked the mini up from BMW Towson Mini, my salesman was Evan. I would like to give him much props because he really took care of me. I bugged him for about 3 - 4 months before I finally made the purchase. I am looking forward to going on some mini runs and checking out those member mags. I will post some pics tomorrow after I get her washed.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:00 AM
Red Dragoon
6th Gear
Welcome to NAM, the MINIverse and everything cool. Congrats on your sweet ride which happens to have the best color.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:06 AM
iceman72
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Red Dragoon
Welcome to NAM, the MINIverse and everything cool. Congrats on your sweet ride which happens to have the best color.
Thanks

Old 12-03-2008, 07:25 AM
Wolfeee
6th Gear
Welcome to the craziness!!! Enjoy!!

Old 12-03-2008, 07:26 AM
ronnie948
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hi Iceman72

Welcome, I'm new here myself, I got my JCW on Oct 27th. and I really love it. I see you got the right color , You will really like this Forum and if you need anything for your new Mini the Nam supporting venders are great. At least the two I have bought from were.
Ronnie948

Old 12-03-2008, 07:52 AM
Cooltones
1st Gear
Welcome!
I couldn't help but laugh about the stuff you've already done to your MINI -- check out my gallery. You'll find a lot of similarities!

Perhaps Santa can deliver you the JCW tuning kit. I'm getting mine installed today. I heard so much about this "upgrade" and just had to have it!

Cheers,
-CoolTones

Old 12-03-2008, 08:10 AM
iceman72
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Cooltones
Welcome!
I couldn't help but laugh about the stuff you've already done to your MINI -- check out my gallery. You'll find a lot of similarities!

Perhaps Santa can deliver you the JCW tuning kit. I'm getting mine installed today. I heard so much about this "upgrade" and just had to have it!

Cheers,
-CoolTones
The mini is such a fun car to do things to. I guess we all think alike I will probably get the tuning kit in the spring. Right now I am working on getting all the aesthetic external and internal things done. Next I plan on getting carbon fiber handles, mirrors, scoop cover, and dash. If my wife gets me what I want for Christmas I may be getting some nice rims