1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

All Aboard the Independence II? Please??

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 02:40 PM
riguy
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All Aboard the Independence II? Please??

Anyone else sail on the Independence II? Just left Southampton on the 29th. Truth be told, I'm not even getting a Mini. I ordered a BMW 135i. But no one on the 1 series forum is sailing on my boat and I'm...well....lonely! LOL Before I ordered by car I strongly considered a Mini, for ultimately decided it wasn't the car for me. I found this site when I was looking and have continued to come back because this site really has a great sense of community. I don't want this to turn into a thread arguing the merits of either car. I'm just looking for someone to commiserate with about the ride over the Atlantic! And I do still have a soft spot for the Mini, i have to admit...

So, am I alone here too? Please chime in... Also, if you're trying to track your car on the WW site (with the vin) mine isn't on there either...not sure if its working. I know my car (Mona, hence forth) is on the Independence due to some deductive reasoning (BMW says it's in transit and the only boat in 10 days is the Independence).

Anyone?