1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 08:30 AM
Checkered24
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello!

Hi all! You have a good looking community here!

About me, I am looking for a new daily driver, and the Mini is at the top of my sights. I have had some struggles finding a vehicle that really meets all of my criteria. The biggest problem has been that I want a sports car, but also want something that I can drive daily year round, including Buffalo winters.

My favorite cars are always smaller vehicles with lively handling and good feel. The Minis certainly fit that, plus I think the fwd layout (with some snow tires) will make them better year round daily drivers than a rwd sporty car.

I don't have an exact time frame for purchase, although it will be sometime this spring. I would be getting an "S" but have not decided whether to make that a coupe or ragtop. I love convertibles, but the large sunroof of coupe makes it nearly a convertible anyway.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Goldilocks
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello yourself! I have the S with the double sunroof -- love it! Do yourelf a favor & go Mini - you'll never regret it!

Old 02-17-2009, 08:18 AM
p26908
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I vote ragtop but thats my personal preference