1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

chewbakkah

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 12:38 PM
chewbakkah
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chewbakkah

Hey NAM,
I'm new to the forum here, and new to MINI as of 3 days ago. My wife and i bought a 2005 MINI Cooper S with the following traits:

Automatic Transmission w/ Paddles (for the wife)
Multifunction Steering Wheel
Dynamic Stability Control
Sport Suspension Plus
Cooper Spoiler
Heated Front Seats
Fog Lamps
Xenon Headlamps
On Board Computer
Leather Upholstery (black)
Metallic Paint (hyper blue)
17" S-Lite Alloy Wheels with Run-Flats

My wife has named the car Bobby Ganoosh, a play on a name from the wedding crashers. I have to take the car in for detailing tomorrow and then i will get some good pictures of it, as for now there is one in the sig that i designed. I look forward to learning more about the car and to meeting/getting to know the community. we are in the houston area so maybe we can make it to a local event sometime.

-Chewy

Last edited by chewbakkah; 02-23-2009 at 12:41 PM. Reason: see if i can get the sig to work
Old 02-23-2009, 12:48 PM
sequence
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
wow a Nammer with the same name as the groaning sound found in many manual MINIs (glazed flywheels.) welcome chuy

(next thing ya know there will be "deathrattle" or "enginerattle" or "noisyvalvetrain"), none of which apply to yr car btw

Last edited by sequence; 02-23-2009 at 02:20 PM.