1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member : Minidou

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Minidou
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member : Minidou

Hi everybody!

I'm Minidou, I come from Belgium (next to France), I'm 18 years old and I'll order a MINI Cooper D in a little time (certainly before April)

I often come here to see pictures of MINI's members. Your site is very instructive and interactive, i find a lot of informations here.

My MINI will probably be a Sparkling Silver with Black roof and mirrors and traditional or sport black stripes... but i'm not sure for the SS, sometimes it looks amazing and beautiful and sometimes it looks like a dirty pure silver...
What do you think of this color?
I think MINI is made to be a funny flashing car and i'm not sure SS has those characteristics...
And what do you think of ss W/B roof and mirrors, black stripes and Redwood Red interior?

Thanks

...I'm sorry for my mistakes, i understand more than i speak/write

Old 03-09-2009, 01:28 PM
tedswoods
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to NAM Minidou, and an early congratulations for your new MINI D!

I like the Sparkling Silver but I agree it isn't a funny flashy look. Rather the SS looks a bit 'refined' to me, not in a bad way, more in a classy way. I don't know about the roof and mirrors. I've seen the SS with black roof and mirrors and thought that looked good. I don't think I'd like the white as much, but that's just me (and it's you you've got to please). Can't comment at all on the interior as I haven't seen the Redwood Red in person. I'm pretty sure there's a SS owners thread; that might give you some good insight.

Motor On!