1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hullo!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 09:12 AM
patchman70
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hullo!

I'm trying to decide on getting a 09 Clubman. It's BRG and fully loaded, pretty much it has what i want. The only problem is that it's their demo and has 2k+ on milage.

Best the dealer has offered is 500 off and 3k added to the warranty. I can get the low interest rate.
I've been trolling the forums since last week and any websites dealing with the MINI Clubman. Is this the best off they are willing or should i play more hard ball?

I've wanted a MINI since they came out but now I can actually get one. It was fun to drive and I like the look. I do moderate amount of commuting and don't have anyone to drag around with unless i go back to full commuting. (which i hope won't happen) Right now I work in cincinnati and drive back to indianapolis on weekends to help take care of my mom.

Any Help would be appreciated.

patch

Last edited by patchman70; 06-26-2009 at 09:13 AM. Reason: spacing
Old 06-26-2009, 09:26 AM
zsqure
3rd Gear
very few deals are given. 500 is the going discount for cars from the lot. no discount for cars ordered. I have seen dealers discount advertised 1500, you must search for them from mini's locate dealer portion of the website. They could care less, they have you by the wallet!

Old 06-26-2009, 09:35 AM
patchman70
1st Gear
So even on a demo, that's the best they will do. So i either put tail between my legs and buy or walk away.

Thanks!