1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 07:32 AM
ksohead19
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I cannot wait any longer! Emma come home! Please, Emma, there's a nice warm, clean garage waiting for you with your sister Tess right next to you. Emma?

Hi this is my first post, but I have been reading and learning and envying since the end of July when I ordered her. There may be a small chance to pick her up today but most likely Tuesday. I have never ordered a custom car just for me and never been so excited in my life. thanks to you all for sharing all your pictures and knowledge and laughs!

She's a pepper white MCS '09 with premium, cold weather, convenience packages, nav, and black bonnet stripes.

Emma?

Old 09-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Sabre
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hang in there ksohead... I know the frustration you must be going through!

Waiting is such a hard thing to do especially when its waiting for your MINI to arrive home.

Emma will eventually make her way to you... Just got to wait for the stork to make his rounds. Your baby is probably as hyped as you are to see you!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Motor On!

Old 09-26-2009, 12:29 PM
YAMA CAT
2nd Gear
Wow, Emma sounds beautiful! I'm sure it will be a happy home coming for the both of you!

The Mini is the first car I have purchased that felt more like an adoption than a ownership.

Old 09-27-2009, 01:05 AM
LadyGodiva
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just a liiiiiitle while longer!! Be sure and post pics when she comes home!! Keep on posting!

Old 09-27-2009, 01:40 AM
GoJo
Neutral
Adoption

My first post. I agree with YAMA CAT - really does feel more like an adoption than a purchase! Am sure you'll be very happy together - as I am with Puffy, my pepper white chromed-up R56 ONE which arrived three weeks ago. Black vipers and additional chrome headlamps as a treat for her maybe?!

Old 09-27-2009, 01:43 AM
wandrur
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...