1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Helloo

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010 | 09:35 PM
rogo
|
1st Gear
Helloo

Last week, the dealer said the car should be coming this week. So hopefully the 4th weekend didn't slow it down too much. Does anyone know roughly how long it should take now? Its been at 'liner release' since thursday of last week. The dealer is in s/e michigan and the port was in MD, if anyone can give a guess.

Otherwise im anxiously waiting! This is my second car, but first Mini. Its a dark silver cooper (not S) with black bonnet stripes, black roof/mirrors, and black rims. Im having second guesses whether i will like the look now however. Hopefully that goes away quick.

Old 07-06-2010 | 12:27 AM
BensMini
6th Gear
Welcome to the forum, hope it gets there soon, lots of good summer driving ahead, ENJOY!

Old 07-06-2010 | 07:52 PM
rogo
|
1st Gear
The wait is killin me.. now he's saying it might not be until early next week. I just bought an ipod touch to go with the ipod/usb.. but i'm reading on here that 1. it probly wont charge (3rd gen touch, 8gb), and 2. the radio/ipod interface is going to be slow. kinda bummed