1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Those Waiting for a 2011" Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 09:48 AM
Heidijo
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone else had any problems tracking their ship? Mine is on it's way to Port Hueneme on the Don Juan, and it's just disappeared once it went through the Panama Canal. Also haven't been able to log in to the WW website either. Some random contact info pops up instead of the box where you enter your VIN. Anyone else having this problem?

Old 05-30-2011, 10:44 AM
Neil_J
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Heidijo
Anyone else had any problems tracking their ship? Mine is on it's way to Port Hueneme on the Don Juan, and it's just disappeared once it went through the Panama Canal. Also haven't been able to log in to the WW website either. Some random contact info pops up instead of the box where you enter your VIN. Anyone else having this problem?
It seems their website is now requiring people to create an account before tracking anything. Yesterday the site seemed to be broken, and was erroneously displaying names and addresses of their users to anyone that visited the page. I'll let someone else be the guinea pig to see if it's working now.

Edit: seems to be fixed now.

Last edited by Neil_J; 05-31-2011 at 10:04 AM.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:31 AM
DoubleNick
4th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
My JCW finished production on 5/20. At the port on 5/24. Kept checking WW website. No record. Then their website was down Sunday and Monday. Back up Tues--still no record. Got a pleasant e-mail from my MA yesterday PM advising BUD 2 is on a K Line ship--Oregon Highway-- and is due to arrive in Brunswick, GA on 6/7!! Then a short trip to Jax, FL dealer. Much quicker than I expected. Nice.

Old 06-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Heidijo
1st Gear
Anyone have info on June incentives?

Old 06-01-2011, 01:55 PM
hoyme
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Heidijo
Anyone have info on June incentives?
Not full details. My MA told me there are no package incentives for the Hardtop in June. There is a $500 credit for manual transmissions, but it cannot be taken with the 0.9% financing.

Since I have a hardtop on a truck to the dealer right now, that is all he shared. I have no knowledge about other models or general financing deals for June yet. But, with a MINI loaded with all of the options one might have wanted to get a great incentive package in any of the past 5 months, my car is arriving about 5 days too late.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:20 PM
SoCalledFriend
4th Gear
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by hoyme
Not full details. My MA told me there are no package incentives for the Hardtop in June. There is a $500 credit for manual transmissions, but it cannot be taken with the 0.9% financing.

Since I have a hardtop on a truck to the dealer right now, that is all he shared. I have no knowledge about other models or general financing deals for June yet. But, with a MINI loaded with all of the options one might have wanted to get a great incentive package in any of the past 5 months, my car is arriving about 5 days too late.
Mine won't be here until at least the first week of July. Let's hope they do a little something for the remaining '11's!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Neil_J
1st Gear
It's been almost 4 weeks since I placed my order, and today it finally shows up on the Owner's Lounge as "In Transit." My VIN doesn't pull anything up on the WW tracking page, so I'm probably on K-Line's California Highway (it's not even made it to Southampton yet, it's still somewhere off the coast of Holland and won't depart Southampton for another 2-3 days). That would give an arrival date in Charleston SC of June 17th. Then another week or so to go through the distribution center, for a total of 7-8 weeks.

Is it me or does that seem like a long time?

If the information given in the Owner's Lounge and by my worthless MA was 1-2 days delayed, then there might be a slight chance that my car actually shipped on May 21 on the Florida Highway, which would give a June 3 arrival date in SC. That's two days from now, which would be really cool.

I guess I won't really know which ship it's on until I get a phone call from the dealer in a few weeks.

Old 06-02-2011, 08:11 AM
hoyme
2nd Gear
June Incentives

Got more details from my MA.

The June package incentives are the same as May (Premium, Sport or MINI Connected with Nav) but only apply to the Convertible (base, S and JCW) and Clubman (base, S and JCW). The Hardtop doesn't have any package incentives this month.

There is a $500 credit for manual transmission. For some reason, that can't be used with the 0.9% financing - at least my locked financing. Don't know if there is new financing available this month or not.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:07 PM
simplybao
3rd Gear
I finally get to join this thread, YEAH!!!!!! I placed my order last Friday and have been checking the Owner's lounge every few hours. I'm obsessed, I know nothing will change, but I still want to look, LOL.

I ordered:

MCS hardtop manual
CR/B with bonnet stripes
Comfort access
premium
xenon with white turn signals
jcw package
usb/bluetooth

I'm also getting 215/45 Conti DWS and tinted windows and sunroof and the flip up arm rest

Old 06-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Heidijo
1st Gear
Originally Posted by hoyme
Got more details from my MA.

The June package incentives are the same as May (Premium, Sport or MINI Connected with Nav) but only apply to the Convertible (base, S and JCW) and Clubman (base, S and JCW). The Hardtop doesn't have any package incentives this month.

There is a $500 credit for manual transmission. For some reason, that can't be used with the 0.9% financing - at least my locked financing. Don't know if there is new financing available this month or not.
Yeah my biggest thing is the 0.9% financing. That's crappy you missed the May incentives just barely. I was worried that might happen. Those option credits will work for me because I got a convertible. I'm so nervous for when I pick up the car, if they will give me everything they promised. Like 0.9% financing for 5 years, plus the June incentives. The MA that sold me the car no longer works at the dealership, so I'm anxious about it.

Old 06-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Heidijo
1st Gear
Originally Posted by simplybao
I finally get to join this thread, YEAH!!!!!! I placed my order last Friday and have been checking the Owner's lounge every few hours. I'm obsessed, I know nothing will change, but I still want to look, LOL.

I ordered:

MCS hardtop manual
CR/B with bonnet stripes
Comfort access
premium
xenon with white turn signals
jcw package
usb/bluetooth

I'm also getting 215/45 Conti DWS and tinted windows and sunroof and the flip up arm rest
Congrats!! Welcome to the thread! Ha ha! It's a long wait! But the people here make it easier!

Old 06-02-2011, 01:53 PM
Eclipse11S
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Guess I'm not getting the car.
No incentives for my Hardtop.
MA doesn't want to budge on price now.

Old 06-02-2011, 03:02 PM
Lainford Express
1st Gear
Hmm... weird, my car showed up as at the VDC on Tuesday, but now when I go to the Owner's Lounge, instead of the "Track Your Baby" I get "Mark Your Territory" and an invitation to upload photos?

Anybody else get this? Does this mean my car is at the dealer?

Old 06-02-2011, 05:41 PM
Lainford Express
1st Gear
Never mind, emailed the salesman, he said the car is at the dealer and he's just waiting for the MSO. I wonder how long that takes?

Old 06-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Heidijo
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Lainford Express
Never mind, emailed the salesman, he said the car is at the dealer and he's just waiting for the MSO. I wonder how long that takes?
Post pictures when you get it! I just got a call from the dealer! I might be able to pick it up tomorrow! Monday at the latest! I'm so excited!

Old 06-07-2011, 09:57 AM
LittleL
1st Gear
Hi, haven't posted in a while. Picked up my new baby JCW on Saturday. I love it, love it, love it!!! Traded my 2005 MCSa in, and hopefully he'll get a good home. Haven't had time to take and post a proper picture but will do so when I get a chance. So after nine long weeks of waiting, I am happy to say I am not dissappointed and it was well worth the wait.

Old 06-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Jolio
2nd Gear
Found out that my mini is at Port H. Feels like forever.

Old 06-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Lainford Express
1st Gear
Originally Posted by Jolio
Found out that my mini is at Port H. Feels like forever.
Tell me about it, mine's been at the dealer since Thursday. Just waiting for the MSO now, and it feels like time has stopped.

Old 06-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Jolio
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by Lainford Express
Tell me about it, mine's been at the dealer since Thursday. Just waiting for the MSO now, and it feels like time has stopped.
Jeez... That's a long time.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Eclipse11S
3rd Gear
What's a MSO???
Sorry I'm a Newb with New cars.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:27 PM
simplybao
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Eclipse11S
What's a MSO???
Sorry I'm a Newb with New cars.
Manufacturer statement of origin. There is no title when you're buying a new car from a dealership. You get an MSO. Your state's DMV takes your MSO and turns it into a title with your name on it.

In Arkansas the process is done by you. i.e. we have to take the MSO and other purchasing papers into the DMV, pay our taxes there, pay for tags, then we get our plates.

In other states, the dealership takes care of that part for you.

Old 06-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Eclipse11S
3rd Gear
Thanks Bao.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:05 PM
Jolio
2nd Gear
Got word that it ARRIVED!! Gonna go pick it up now!!!

Old 06-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Justmenmymini
3rd Gear
I just got my vehicle inquiry report today. My MA pulled a miracle and found a dealer ordered car awaiting transport that matched our needs and wants. I put down my deposit and now I wait.

I too am checking the OL daily with no changes. I can't access the WW website without a password but I was able to find the shipping schedule and I'm hoping that my CM is on one of the ships leaving port this week.

Congrats Jolio!!

Old 06-10-2011, 07:13 PM
simplybao
3rd Gear
Mine is awaiting transportation now!!! I'm sooo excited. The OL site says still in production, but when I call ask mini, I get the awaiting transportation message :D.

Quick Reply: "Those Waiting for a 2011" Support Group