1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Those Waiting for a 2011" Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Achilles honor
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by theunclesam
You will. I live in Chicago, so I'm sure you'll be a couple of days ahead of me.
Whats your setup.. since someone is laking in the sig department... tisk tisk

Old 03-26-2011, 02:09 PM
theunclesam
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Achilles honor
Whats your setup.. since someone is laking in the sig department... tisk tisk
Yeah, I'm lazy. Fixed it

Old 03-26-2011, 02:12 PM
Achilles honor
6th Gear
Yeah, I'm lazy. Fixed it
damn you think you got enough packages?

Old 03-26-2011, 03:19 PM
theunclesam
3rd Gear
damn you think you got enough packages?
Go loaded or go home!

Old 03-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Achilles honor
6th Gear
http://www.portarrivals.com/list.asp...10&t=BALTIMORE

im linking this again so i dont have to keep going back and search for it to use it

Old 03-26-2011, 05:28 PM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Des Moines

Originally Posted by minipilot515
My MA said I shoul have mine within two weeks! Longest two weeks EVER!
I see that you are from Des Moines, too. Did you order yours from Willis? They seem like nice people. I had to go to Patricks in Schaumburg on account of Omaha not wanting to deal. Got a good one from Patricks. Anyway, get back to me when you get yours. Maybe you'll have it in time for the Central Iowa Mini's little get together on April 2nd at Willis's place.

Old 03-26-2011, 09:37 PM
theunclesam
3rd Gear

im linking this again so i dont have to keep going back and search for it to use it

Fixed it for you

Old 03-26-2011, 10:11 PM
Achilles honor
6th Gear
What was wrong with my link?

Old 03-27-2011, 07:27 AM
hemisedan
6th Gear
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Port Arrivals

What was wrong with my link?
That's interesting that you can, or have found the Port Arrivals for Baltimore. I wasn't able to do this when my Lil Guy came here, but I did follow him, where allowable, from Southampton to Baltimore. He took forever to get out of New York Harbor, as they made two stops there. Fun isn't it? Not long now for you.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:11 AM
RDemo2
2nd Gear
The Owners Lounge now says that my estimated delivery date is March 27. That's TODAY! ... Obviously my dealer isn't open today and yesterday my MA said it was still at the VDC and wouldn't be here before the end of the week, so who knows what's really going on???

Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 AM
BoCRon
6th Gear
The dealership here gets them brought in on Sundays. I believe the trucking company has gate access so they can drop them off on a Sunday and continue on with their deliveries.
Annette

Old 03-27-2011, 08:13 AM
minipilot515
1st Gear
Originally Posted by hemisedan
I see that you are from Des Moines, too. Did you order yours from Willis? They seem like nice people. I had to go to Patricks in Schaumburg on account of Omaha not wanting to deal. Got a good one from Patricks. Anyway, get back to me when you get yours. Maybe you'll have it in time for the Central Iowa Mini's little get together on April 2nd at Willis's place.
Yup! I live in DES Moines and bought my MINI from Willis. Things have gone pretty smooth so far.. Got locked in to the 0.9% so I'm happy about that. I'll be working on the 2nd but will Be looking forward to the next one!

Old 03-27-2011, 08:24 AM
RDemo2
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by BoCRon
The dealership here gets them brought in on Sundays. I believe the trucking company has gate access so they can drop them off on a Sunday and continue on with their deliveries.
Annette
Well that would sure be awesome if that was the case, but as of yesterday morning my MA said he didn't have any info about when it would be put on a truck. I wonder if he really would know exactly when it was put on a truck or if it just might show up at the dealership without him knowing exactly when?

Old 03-27-2011, 08:55 AM
Grimnebulin
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by RDemo2
The Owners Lounge now says that my estimated delivery date is March 27. That's TODAY! ... Obviously my dealer isn't open today and yesterday my MA said it was still at the VDC and wouldn't be here before the end of the week, so who knows what's really going on???
Are you getting all your dates in the Owners Lounge or through your MA? I'm thinking your MA but if in the OL, where at as mine doesn't seem to have dates anywhere in the "track your mini" section?

Old 03-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Achilles honor
6th Gear
Originally Posted by hemisedan
That's interesting that you can, or have found the Port Arrivals for Baltimore. I wasn't able to do this when my Lil Guy came here, but I did follow him, where allowable, from Southampton to Baltimore. He took forever to get out of New York Harbor, as they made two stops there. Fun isn't it? Not long now for you.
yeah i cant wait mine should be here on sat or sun. this last weeks wait is gonna be intense

where is the dat on your OL?

Originally Posted by BoCRon
Annette
Yay my MA said they get most of their deliveries on sunday

Originally Posted by Grimnebulin
Are you getting all your dates in the Owners Lounge or through your MA? I'm thinking your MA but if in the OL, where at as mine doesn't seem to have dates anywhere in the "track your mini" section?
im thinking he has that cause his cars on the truck.. but thats just a guess

Old 03-27-2011, 01:32 PM
jsjohnson
1st Gear
I bet it's in, if not now, then Monday for sure. On Friday my MA told me the delivery date was March 27. Of course as I was on my way out of the dealership yesterday morning (March 26) a truck pulled up with my MINI on it! I'm confirmed for pickup tomorrow around noon.

Right now my OL shows my vehicle is at the VDC, with an Estimated Delivery Date of March 27 . A little outdated now. Anyway, my MA did say once there is a Delivery Date that usually means delivered to the dealership. He didn't think they would do a Sunday delivery in Cincinnati since both the MINI and BMW are closed on Sunday and nobody to take delivery from the trucker, so Monday might be more likely. He also said who knows it might even show up today (Saturday), and 10 minutes later, it did!

Old 03-27-2011, 02:45 PM
RDemo2
2nd Gear
It's on the Owners Lounge, under the "Review your order" tab. It has a line that says estimated delivery date: 3/27/11 and then says this date is only an estimate. It's on a line right below the pickup dealer. It wasn't there yesterday, it just popped up when I checked today.

Again, it probably doesn't mean much cuz that's today, but who knows?

Old 03-27-2011, 02:49 PM
RDemo2
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by jsjohnson
I bet it's in, if not now, then Monday for sure. On Friday my MA told me the delivery date was March 27. Of course as I was on my way out of the dealership yesterday morning (March 26) a truck pulled up with my MINI on it! I'm confirmed for pickup tomorrow around noon.

Right now my OL shows my vehicle is at the VDC, with an Estimated Delivery Date of March 27 . A little outdated now. Anyway, my MA did say once there is a Delivery Date that usually means delivered to the dealership. He didn't think they would do a Sunday delivery in Cincinnati since both the MINI and BMW are closed on Sunday and nobody to take delivery from the trucker, so Monday might be more likely. He also said who knows it might even show up today (Saturday), and 10 minutes later, it did!
Wow! Congrats! I hope that means the same for me, although I'm sure mine was on a different truck, I would think.

Old 03-27-2011, 06:52 PM
Grimnebulin
3rd Gear
It's on the Owners Lounge, under the "Review your order" tab. It has a line that says estimated delivery date: 3/27/11 and then says this date is only an estimate. It's on a line right below the pickup dealer. It wasn't there yesterday, it just popped up when I checked today.

Again, it probably doesn't mean much cuz that's today, but who knows?
That's not there in mine - maybe that popped up as soon as your car hit the VDC or left it? Interesting...

Old 03-27-2011, 07:24 PM
RDemo2
2nd Gear
That's not there in mine - maybe that popped up as soon as your car hit the VDC or left it? Interesting...
Yeah I have no idea what it means. Hoping it means it's close.

Old 03-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Achilles honor
6th Gear
My baby is almost a VDC Talisman speed it up alittle

Old 03-28-2011, 03:58 AM
buckland
3rd Gear
Mine should be at the dealer in the next couple days! Yay! The wait is almost over!

Buck

Old 03-28-2011, 07:31 AM
Claudia13
Neutral
According to the Owners Lounge my estimated delivery date was 3/27. I have a call in to my MA to see if Harlo has been delivered and when I can pick her up!

Old 03-28-2011, 07:44 AM
BoCRon
6th Gear
I think the OL estimates a delivery date, it's not based on actual tracking knowledge from what I was told. My '11 landed at Brunswick on March 10th, the dealership is only a 4 hour drive from Brunswick. The OL said delivery estimate of March 12th or 13th, but my MINI actually sat at the trucking company until the 17th. I finally picked up on the 19th, whereas people in Texas whose MINIs were on the same ship got their cars a few days before me. So the final stage actually depends on the trucking company your dealership has a contract with.
Annette

Old 03-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Grimnebulin
3rd Gear
Tristan is making decent progress....

Quick Reply: "Those Waiting for a 2011" Support Group