1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 10:17 AM
GOESP
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

Hi everyone. I ordered a 2011 Pepper White Clubman S which should be arriving next week! Awesome forum, i'm glad to be here.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:23 AM
Tmini08
5th Gear
Congrats, hello and welcome to NAM. Have fun when you get the keys, and post some pics.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:44 AM
thirdraildesignlab
6th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Whatsup GOESP!
Where are you located?

My PW/W MCS Clubman arrived at the dealer and I'm swinging by on Sunday Am for a Halloween, well hopefully treat. It's my second PW/W MINI. Make sure and pop into the Peerage of the Pepper White thread and claim a number!

Old 10-29-2010, 10:52 AM
squonk
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats and welcome! My '11 Clubman S is in the body shop in Oxford right now and I'm hoping to make it my Black Friday shopping spree!

Best of luck with your new car and do post some pictures!!!! Pepper White was my first choice of color but I made a last minute change to the Eclipse Gray - crazy? I know!

Old 10-29-2010, 03:11 PM
GOESP
1st Gear
Thanks guys. Im from San Jose, Ca. I'll definitely post pictures as soon as i get the car which may actually take longer than expected. I recently looked at mini's website and found out i can get the car with " black headlight housings".
I'm waiting to hear back from my dealer about swapping the lights out. Anyone have experience changing something on their order after their car has shipped?

Old 10-29-2010, 07:31 PM
therjparker
1st Gear
Originally Posted by GOESP
Anyone have experience changing something on their order after their car has shipped?
If you trust your dealer (ie. they're reputable) then there should be no problem. Also, your MINI warranty will cover the new headlight housings just as if they were from the factory so there's really no risk involved other than the slim chance of there being a problem whereby you'll have to wait patiently as your dealer resolves the issue.

In short, I'd go for it and get your coop the way u want it! Good luck, happy motoring, and post some pics when it comes in!

P.S. This is my first post on NAM so anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm misspeaking on anything. I've worked for a few dealers so I have a feel for how these things go down.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:15 PM
BensMini
6th Gear
Congrats on you new MINI, hope you get to enjoy it soon, the dealer maybe able to do the headlight mod for you, but it will probably cost more than the factory ordered price.

Old 10-29-2010, 09:31 PM
GOESP
1st Gear
Thanks for the feedback. The salesperson just got back to me. I was hoping they could just swap the lights out at the dealer with the new style headlights but it looks like i'll have to re-order a new car. Another 2 months of waiting!!! Sux but i think i'd feel worse seeing another mini with the lights i wanted