1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New NC member

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2011, 01:33 PM
Grayducks
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New NC member

Hi all. I am looking forward to ordering a Countryman ALL4 in the next month or so, just waiting for the dust to settle. Any input on the dealerships in Greenville SC, Charlotte NC, Knoxville TN or Atlanta GA would be most welcome. It's been a while since my first Mini, a '63 Morris 850.

Later
Grayducks

Old 01-27-2011, 02:40 PM
LadyGodiva
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Greetings from another Asheville resident!

I purchased my MINI from Hendrick in Charlotte, after a bad experience at Century in Greenville. Hendrick has been good to me and I have no complaints.

I do have friends (Amanda and Jessica) who work for MINI of South Atlanta. I'm sure they will be happy to assist you if you choose to go there.

Good luck to you, and...

Old 01-27-2011, 07:21 PM
jcauseyfd
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Can't speak to the dealerships you've asked about, but welcome!!! Be sure to check out the Tar Heel MINI Motoring Club and maybe we'll see you at an event some time!

Old 01-27-2011, 08:03 PM
BoCRon
6th Gear
We bought both our MINIs from Global in Atlanta. Neil Woods was our MA both times and service was exemplary. I would also not hesitate to recommend Amanda at MINI of South Atlanta. She is a great MA and knows her MINIs inside and out. We didn't go there this time because DH didn't want to drive the extra 45 minutes past Global and he'd already test driven at Global and was comfortable there.

Old 01-28-2011, 09:15 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 768 Likes on 626 Posts
Welcome

If you looking in Atlanta go to MINI of South Atlanta and tell Amanda you want the Way Motor Works discount, she'll take excellent care of you.
If you go to Hendrick in Charlotte, talk to Steven Lane he is GREAT.

Those are the two I would recommend out of your list.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more

Old 01-28-2011, 09:18 PM
jlewis87
Neutral
I can't comment on any of the ones you mentioned, but I've had nothing but great experiences with the guys of flow MINI in Raleigh.

Old 01-29-2011, 05:45 AM
tccox
4th Gear
Bought my 2011 MCS from Hendrick in Charlotte on November 17. Cant comment much on the service department because my MCS has been totally flaw free since purchase. Sales experience (Brian) was great though. Coworkers of mine who bought there say they have been very happy with Hendricks service. Only thing is the parking situation is sorta bad but they just announced a major expansion of their facility. They bought the business next door, tore it down this week and are expanding service, sales and parking. Check out their Facebook page for more info.

Old 01-29-2011, 03:51 PM
Grayducks
1st Gear
Thanks all, your comments are a great help.