1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Diny
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings!

Hello Everyone,

I've been lurking these forums for about 2 months now reading up on tons of information. I've hade my 2011 Clubman S for almost a month now but I haven't driven it much. I want to put a clear bra on it before I start to drive it as there's still lots of debris from winter here in New York.

It's a completely stripped out Clubman S with the exception of heated seats and xenons. It'll be my main workhorse except on very nice days when I'll drive my other car (2000 BMW M5) which was my daily driver for the past 3 years.

The Clubman is a lease, so that means that I'll be very light on mods. If I decide to keep it 3 years from now, then I'll do some mods (nothing heavy, though).

I've modified a few things such as yellow fog lights, yellow parking lights, silver turn signals, black side markers with orange LEDs, white interior lights, stubby antenna, black grille trim, black mirror caps, Craven shift boot delete and a custom shift **** (interior pics to come later as I'll be making some stainless steel ***** and I'm in the design process).

So, that's all as far as introduction goes! More pics to come in the following weeks as some graphics are applied (stripes, for the most part) and I finally start to drive this awesome car (I currently have 120 miles on the odometer, heh).

Attached Thumbnails Greetings!-winston.jpg  

Last edited by Diny; 04-03-2011 at 11:18 AM.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Tmini08
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome to NAM, the bad winters were one of many reasons I moved away from New York. Motor on.