1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's SnugNuts!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 02:54 PM
SnugNuts
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's SnugNuts!!

Hey guys, been on here for about 2 weeks, posting in a few threads, guess i should introduce myself, since it looks like i'll be visiting these forums more often than I need. I'll add it to the long list of forums I frequent, including one i own :P

This is my new to me 08 Mini Cooper S JCW installed at dealership, picked her up for $21k with 43k on the odo. Picked her about about 2 weeks ago and loving every minute of her, still need to name here though From what i've seen so far, looks to have the alta exhaust, and alta rear sway bar. I bought the Alta AccessPort the day after i bought my car, and havn't had much luck with it, chris over at alta are working on it, can't wait to have the extra HP

About me: I'm a raver and a DJ, I am the admin of a Rave website, I love all kinds of electronic dance music, been into it for about 5 years and love everything about it, from trance to dubstep, its awesome :D I also work at a childrens shelter while im going to school to be a network admin. Any questions just ask

Old 04-28-2011, 04:46 PM
miniblucabrio
5th Gear
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome nice looking car! you will love the extra power and torque from the accessport.