1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

From Central Florida New Mini Owner

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 11:17 AM
davcooper
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From Central Florida New Mini Owner

Well its a used mini but it is new to me. I guess I want to introduce myself. My sister's boyfriend, also a Mini owner, gave me this excellent site for me to play. I've been a car guy forever, and currently own a 2002 Subaru WRX with 400hp, so much fun, and recently upgraded my daily driver to the 2005 Mini Cooper S.
Reading a lot here to see where I want to take my car before buying parts and making it even funner. The car is a blast.

here are some pictures..I took this one on a recent trip to Atlanta

Yesterday I was bored and since I have the machine to cut vinyl I did this.
Started wrapping the chrome of the headlights red, Not the same shade, but its all I had, and although I like it, I'm not 100% sure.

then I did this, which I liked, but the factory white stripes where a little dull and dirty, but whatever I thought. Its fine.

Then I did the flag, cause it looks cool. and I wrapped the Mini logo in white with the S inside.

But then the Old spotty white stripes bothered me too much and decided to redo it all....and since I was doing that, I extended the lines to the bumper

Anyhow that's the car. I am planning to change the pulley, exhaust and intake first. Lower the car. Maybe new rims, but I do like those I have, maybe just paint the rims. Maybe paint all the black trim to red. Still deciding. I've had the car for 2 weeks. I love it.
~David