1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings and Gratitude.

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 02:52 PM
B&NPIKE
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings and Gratitude.

I bought a 2006 Mini (SILVER/BLACK) about 2 months ago and my wife and I absolutely love it. We are seriously thinking about buying a second one!

I must say that the forums on NAM have proved to be very, very helpful and informative. I found this site while searching for some basic service info and, with the expert guidance I've found here, I've successfully changed lamps in both the front and rear lights.

Next, I plan to assimilate the wealth of data and opinions here on winterizing our Mini and soon purchase an extra set of wheels and snow tires. Here in eastern Indiana, Fall is in full swing and Winter is just around the corner. We plan to be ready.

Thanks again for all the help!

Old 09-18-2011, 10:05 PM
rum4
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WElcome to the family and beware there are several of us on here that own 2 or more Mini's......have fun

Old 09-18-2011, 10:23 PM
dannyhavok
6th Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome, and good choice on the '06!

Old 09-19-2011, 04:10 AM
cmt52663
6th Gear
Received 314 Likes on 237 Posts
Originally Posted by B&NPIKE
I bought a 2006 Mini (SILVER/BLACK) about 2 months ago and my wife and I absolutely love it. We are seriously thinking about buying a second one!

I must say that the forums on NAM have proved to be very, very helpful and informative. I found this site while searching for some basic service info and, with the expert guidance I've found here, I've successfully changed lamps in both the front and rear lights.

Next, I plan to assimilate the wealth of data and opinions here on winterizing our Mini and soon purchase an extra set of wheels and snow tires. Here in eastern Indiana, Fall is in full swing and Winter is just around the corner. We plan to be ready.

Thanks again for all the help!
Here's my standard tip for searching NAM ('pologies if this is old news), use Google.

Add "site:northamericanmotoring.com" to your other search words - like this.

Cheers,

Charlie

Old 09-19-2011, 06:48 AM
OKCdancer
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ditto on the wealth of info and help here. I have been an owner for a few years but have just recently found this site. It's great!