1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011, 02:15 PM
MiniMav
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello

Hello everyone,
My name is Matt, I live in Fort Collins, Colorado. In February I bought an 04 MINI S in pepper white. I love the car, and have big plans for it. I decided to log on to get advice on parts and upgrades for small problems with the car, and hopefully I can be helpful in return.
Thanks!

Old 12-09-2011, 02:29 PM
gp1254
2nd Gear
Welcome. Of course you love your car - it's a MINI Do you have any current problems you're experiencing?

Old 12-09-2011, 02:39 PM
MiniMav
Neutral
Im actually doing a search to find wheel stud replacements. The forum has covered "screw-in" conversions, but I can't seem to find anyone that has a "press-in" conversion. I would really like to put some ARP studs in (from another make), but im worried that they wont clear something within the hub (hence why no one has done it?). Does anyone have a thickness of the plate on the hub that the wheel studs thread into? I havent taken mine apart to measure this because im afraid that one of my studs wont go back in. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated.