1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New To the Community/Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 03:17 PM
darthminiwatson
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New To the Community/Introduction

Hi everyone. I have been stalking the forums now for awhile. Finally signed up back in November but havent gotten a chance to get back on. I thought i would introduce myself. My name is Adam and i recently purchased a brand new 2011 Mini Cooper S. Murdered out. The car is gorgeous and this is my first mini.....and now i will forever be a mini buyer. I have wanted one since 2005....WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyways i would post a picture but im currently at work and i have no idea how to do it. But its all black and i named him Watson

I guess ill give you the story on how i got the mini...i was floating around online looking to buy a new car. I finally decided to contact my local dealer (which wasnt very local, about 45 minutes away). I filled out the paper work for the credit application and two days later i got a phone call with the approval from the bank of BMW. I was excited! I had my eye on a white mini, with black stripes....then...a day before i was going to pick it up they got Watson in....a solid black Mini Cooper S with black rims....i was in love....i got the email friday night at 6pm saying they jsut got it in stock. I wanted one with black rims, but they didnt have any accept the JCW ones but i could afford that price range :(....then....WATSON saved the day!

I drove down at 8am and was the first customer, there before the doors opened! I ran in, found the sales man and was so excited i could barely talk! He had them pull the car around front and there it was....in all its glory....

I have had it for 7 months now, BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED! I am obsessed with mini's and cant wait to start adding mods.....Euro Plate on the front, rally lights, tinted windows to start......so many options!

anyways sorry about the long post....<3 my mini and this forum has had my attention for awhile. I look forward to talking to more of you

Old 12-13-2011, 11:38 PM
howsoonisnow1985
6th Gear
Welcome to NAM! Post pics when you get the chance. I was in Philly before, but I know there are some great MINI roads near Scranton.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:21 AM
drsimmons
6th Gear
Watson sounds great and I'm sure you'll love it which you already indicated you did. Enjoy the site, lots of great info and help.

Old 12-14-2011, 05:18 AM
RSchleder
3rd Gear
I have to say, the all black Mini's are absolutely gorgeous. You're very lucky on the timing of when Watson arrived at the dealership. I'll bet the past 7 months has been a BLAST! Enjoy and welcome to the forum.