1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Obsessed and Anxious!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 01:02 PM
cricketine
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's to hoping a quick build and boat ride!
A year and a half to update? LoL!

Old 01-22-2012, 07:16 PM
NJ Mini
6th Gear
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by cricketine
Here's to hoping a quick build and boat ride!
A year and a half to update? LoL!
A year and a half and counting. Still no update lol.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:21 AM
joemeeth
1st Gear
Thanks Christine

Hey Christine thanks for the thread....ordered my mini yesterday and got a production number at the time of the order. i believe they changed the order from one destined to the dealership as some said before. Ordered a Cosmic Blue Countryman tech, cold weather, xenon lights, red racing stripes on the side. Goes into production week 6 I ...too bad missed by one week...our cars could have been buddies lol. Of course I went home and checked the production progress immediately and saw the color was listed as absolute black.......called the dealership and was informed they did in fact use an existing order and the color just hadn't been processed. All good. Very anxious can't wait to get the car. Son and daughter in law are having a baby beginning of April and can't wait to drive it to DC. Joe

Old 01-29-2012, 09:55 AM
cricketine
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by joemeeth
Hey Christine thanks for the thread....ordered my mini yesterday and got a production number at the time of the order. i believe they changed the order from one destined to the dealership as some said before. Ordered a Cosmic Blue Countryman tech, cold weather, xenon lights, red racing stripes on the side. Goes into production week 6 I ...too bad missed by one week...our cars could have been buddies lol. Of course I went home and checked the production progress immediately and saw the color was listed as absolute black.......called the dealership and was informed they did in fact use an existing order and the color just hadn't been processed. All good. Very anxious can't wait to get the car. Son and daughter in law are having a baby beginning of April and can't wait to drive it to DC. Joe
Exciting!! I've tried to not check on the status of mine but that hasn't worked out too well

Old 02-01-2012, 08:36 AM
cricketine
3rd Gear
Mini Z was painted yesterday and is expected to be waiting for the train on Friday. That just seems too quick...not complaining at all. I hope he doesn't have much of a waiting period to get on a ship! I know he will be on the ship 21 days and that can't be sped up but I can always hope for a strong tail wind!!

I'm really excited!!