1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Greetings

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 08:24 PM
CuTN
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Greetings

Well after my trusty first car died (an '87 325ic) , was debating between the new 1-series BMW, Civic Si, and the MCS I ordered a manual '12 MCS (R56) back in January. This was after the test drive and the Si felt sleepy and I fell in love with the go-kartiness of the MCS and the 1-Series was was great but figured its too similar to the 325i I'm gonna be dropping 95ish m3 engine into. But now I'm waiting for the new toy to make its way down here to the Dirty South...

Guess its also a blessing in disguise b/c now I have something to keep me busy while the coopers warranty is still in tact ...

I know already while trolling this forum for the past few weeks I've already been bitten by the mod bug. Probably gonna eventually try and tackle programing the comfort closing and opening, retrofit black HID's, rear sways, strut bars, just to name a few I've got in mind.

Any suggestions on some that I should start off with that are warranty safe?... And what are some seat covers you guys would suggest?

Cheers,
CuTN

Last edited by CuTN; 02-18-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:34 AM
CuTN
Neutral
Sea legs

The mini just hit the En Route status on the Owner's Lounge... Anyone have an idea of when it will hit land?

Can't wait to be driving around in my first mini

Old 02-26-2012, 09:02 AM
CuTN
Neutral
That was fast

=/... I'm not complaining but wow only 2 days on the sea?... Mini just landed in the port in Georgia .
Can't wait to pick it up sometime next week or the week after

Old 03-01-2012, 05:56 PM
CuTN
Neutral
Hazaaaaa!!!!

Finally at the dealers... Saturday morning to sign some papers and then home it will be

Will try and post pics asap (weather permitting)

Old 03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 768 Likes on 626 Posts
Congrats

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more