1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saying Hello

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 12:06 PM
EdbsMINI
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Saying Hello

Just got a very nice Green MINI. Always wanted one so the first of last month shopped around and saw the Green for me. The salesman at the dealership also recommended a couple of MINI forums to find out all about my new car. So here I am saying hello.

Old 04-29-2012, 03:10 PM
oldsbear
6th Gear
Hello, congratulations, and welcome to the forum Do you have photos yet?

Old 04-30-2012, 07:45 AM
Uncl3
5th Gear
Welcome!

Old 04-30-2012, 07:58 AM
drsimmons
6th Gear
We know it's green but what model is it?
Post some pics when you have a chance.
Welcome to the fun site.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:25 PM
lisajt
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congratulations and welcome. Lots of info here.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:50 PM
EdbsMINI
Neutral
Thanks guys (gals?).

Just so you all know I am an old guy so I have not really taken picture of it yet. I am not so much accustom to showing my cars off. I will get around and show a couple soon for the forum.
It is a well taken care of 2004 that is pretty much what it came from the dealer with. I am the second owner and I feel like a kid driving it. It is so sporty compared to what I have been driving the past 30 years.
My friend has had one for many years and has souped it up with noisy mufflers and engine dressings. I must admit I do like the sound of it so I am consider something along that line?

There is a lot of reading here and it is going to take a while to catch up on things.
Thanks again for the welcome.

Old 05-02-2012, 01:57 PM
drsimmons
6th Gear
Originally Posted by EdbsMINI
Thanks guys (gals?).

Just so you all know I am an old guy so I have not really taken picture of it yet. I am not so much accustom to showing my cars off. I will get around and show a couple soon for the forum.
It is a well taken care of 2004 that is pretty much what it came from the dealer with. I am the second owner and I feel like a kid driving it. It is so sporty compared to what I have been driving the past 30 years.
My friend has had one for many years and has souped it up with noisy mufflers and engine dressings. I must admit I do like the sound of it so I am consider something along that line?

There is a lot of reading here and it is going to take a while to catch up on things.
Thanks again for the welcome.
Nothing wrong with being an old guy, hell, I'm 63 and this is really the most I've ever been into a car. Don't know if you've seen the thread, 'age of mini drivers', but if you do you'll see it ranges from teens to us old folks.
Enjoy.