1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Those waiting for a 2013" Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 05:56 PM
weaf27
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you for the entertainment.

Originally Posted by Jake C6R
Weaf I need help

I am using these purchases to deal with no Mini yet.

I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself!

Actually as Gilmoregirls said it is quite fun

PFSIII look at it as your own personal effort to stimulate the economy and support all the Mini vendors out there! OK that's a lame excuse, let's just not tell my wife, I get home before she does and get the UPS and USPS packages so there is really no need to bother her with that information....
Thank you for making me Laugh
I recently sold one of two business I own and the only one that my wife never saw my cash although I did spend in on her a lot so she was o.k. with it but currently I am missing it hardcore. If I still had my personal cash I'd be trying to out shop everyone but with my wife monitoring what I spend it is hard to go shopping. Luckily selling the business did help with the down payment and will cover all my my payment for 1 year so it isn't all bad.

Got to start another side business just for the fun money that I will need to pamper my Mini.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:06 PM
giantboy
1st Gear
the driving lights are added at the dealership - beware of the xtra cost to actually install them...

Old 01-18-2013, 08:23 PM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
Weaf I need help

PFSIII look at it as your own personal effort to stimulate the economy and support all the Mini vendors out there! OK that's a lame excuse, let's just not tell my wife, I get home before she does and get the UPS and USPS packages so there is really no need to bother her with that information....
I can so relate....but let's not tell my hubby. I have everything delivered to my office so that I don't have to bother him with empty bixes and trash. Yep, I do it for him!!! teeheeheehee

Old 01-19-2013, 05:28 AM
blknblu
3rd Gear

Weaf I need help

lol, I do the same...

Spent yesterday buying goodies :-)

2 days until plant reopens. WOHOO

Sent from my iPad using NAMotoring

Old 01-19-2013, 06:09 AM
Superchicken
2nd Gear
Hello all, I'm anxiously awaiting my production date!

Old 01-19-2013, 06:29 AM
Twstgrp
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by ///Chris
Oh I do - and I'm sure they're going to be cursing my name in their sleep soon enough! Ha.

And good info about the R56 - they definitely should be able to do those in their sleep.

I'm interested in that article linked from the Irvine dealership...they mentioned that they were swapping in new equipment for the F56, I wonder if that equipment will be doing double duty with the R56 until the F is released...or if they now have a crammed full factory with twice as much machinery. I can't see it being financially reasonable to get new machines that handle the old moulds...but maybe that's easier than I think.

Chris

From what I have read I suspect the change in equipment has to do with the standard coopers getting the new three cylinder engines. The MCS is to keep the present engine. If they have separate assembly lines or if they diverge at some point, they could work on the changes and still carry on with production.

Old 01-19-2013, 06:42 AM
toplesss
Neutral
ordered 12-12-12 waiting for production date

Attached Thumbnails "Those waiting for a 2013" Support Group-2013jcw.jpg  

Last edited by toplesss; 01-19-2013 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:04 AM
weaf27
4th Gear
Welcome aboard to Superchicken and Topless

Originally Posted by toplesss
Originally Posted by Superchicken
Please update your taglines so we can see all the cool stuff you added to your cars, as you will see some of us went a bit more crazy compared to others.

Old 01-19-2013, 07:29 AM
martincohn
2nd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Topless MINI ****

And now its time for topless MINI ****!

Hope everybody still waiting for their MINIs gets a fast RORO for the ride over from the UK.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:14 AM
weaf27
4th Gear
Originally Posted by martincohn

Hope everybody still waiting for their MINIs gets a fast RORO for the ride over from the UK.
What? You give us topless mini **** with no rear side shots? Just kidding (couldn't resist)

Not a big stripe fan but actually like those a lot on that backdrop chili red.
What is the dash option she picked as I really like the dash treatment, is that the soda?

Hope she savors every moment driving that sweet ride as I can guarantee all of her friends will be jealous.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:33 AM
GlazerFL
1st Gear
The day FINALLY arrived and I was able to pick up my MCS. She is beautiful, the extra horsepower is exhilarating, the HK sound system is fantastic, MINI Connected and navigation are awesome. I love my new car. I will have more images of her later today. I need to go out now and activate the satellite radio and see how much pollen has fallen on her. It's bad right now in North Florida.

Ordered: Dec. 8, Prod. Start: Dec. 11, Born: Dec. 19, In Transit: Dec. 30, VDC: Jan. 13, Est. Delivery: Jan. 17,
Pickup:
Jan. 17
2013 Cooper S Hardtop "Eve" - Eclipse Grey w/ Black Stripes

Old 01-19-2013, 08:48 AM
Trystana
2nd Gear
Martin, I love those stripes! Very nice!

Glazer, we are all waiting on more pics :D

Old 01-19-2013, 08:52 AM
PFSIII
1st Gear

Looking great! I really like the soda bonnet stripes. Enjoy!

Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 AM
PFSIII
1st Gear
Originally Posted by GlazerFL
The day FINALLY arrived and I was able to pick up my MCS. She is beautiful, the extra horsepower is exhilarating, the HK sound system is fantastic, MINI Connected and navigation are awesome. I love my new car. I will have more images of her later today.
I'm not mad at ya. Enjoy her now, photos later! Congrats!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:00 AM
martincohn
2nd Gear
Yup Yours Soda stripes, side scuttles, mirror caps, dash, interior surface (door insert), and steering wheel.

Wifey needed some bling.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:25 AM
weaf27
4th Gear
Awaiting photos

The day FINALLY arrived and I was able to pick up my MCS. She is beautiful, the extra horsepower is exhilarating, the HK sound system is fantastic, MINI Connected and navigation are awesome. I love my new car. I will have more images of her later today. I need to go out now and activate the satellite radio and see how much pollen has fallen on her. It's bad right now in North Florida.

Ordered: Dec. 8, Prod. Start: Dec. 11, Born: Dec. 19, In Transit: Dec. 30, VDC: Jan. 13, Est. Delivery: Jan. 17,
Pickup:
Jan. 17
Love the mileage...can only imagine.

Old 01-19-2013, 09:41 AM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Superchicken
Welcome to the much needed for all of us support group!!! We'll help you deal with the soon to come obsesstion. teeheeheehee

Old 01-19-2013, 09:42 AM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
Originally Posted by toplesss
Topless, she's a beauty!!!

Old 01-19-2013, 09:44 AM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
[QUOTE=martincohn;3662350]And now its time for topless MINI ****!

Om my, she's gorgeous. They say **** is addicting and I want more. teeheehee

Old 01-19-2013, 09:49 AM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
[QUOTE=GlazerFL;3662389]The day FINALLY arrived and I was able to pick up my MCS. She is beautiful, the extra horsepower is exhilarating, the HK sound system is fantastic, MINI Connected and navigation are awesome. I love my new car. I will have more images of her later today. I need to go out now and activate the satellite radio and see how much pollen has fallen on her. It's bad right now in North Florida.

Glazer we need more, we have insatiable appetites for pictures.

Last edited by gilmoregirls999; 01-19-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 10:38 AM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
So I started another thread a few days ago, asking for 2013 Convertible owners to post pix and tips & tricks. A very nice guy posted images of his beautiful Silver Mini Cooper CONVERTIBLE S....WITH THIS STORY

"Originally Posted by WilliamRobert
Hey GG,
Sorry to hear about the troubles with your order but they have to be with your MA because I ordered my car on the 19th of November, I was told production would begin on December 5th, recieved a call from my MA on December 5th and was told to my suprise, production was complete (that makes it a Wednesday built car) and the car was headed to port. My MA would call me every week and give me the status of where the car was until it arrived, even gave me the call sign and name of the ship that it was on so I could track it. When he called me the week it was to arrive he said when they got it they would need a day to get it ready, well he called on friday Janurary 4th and asked what time I could get there on the 5th, since its about 3 hours away I let him know it'll be around noon and he also sent me these pics that evening. It looks white in these pics but the car is actualy silver in person."

ARGHHHHHH, to read someone got their Mini in less that 2 months.Yes, I know, I just need to get past this but I am so sure My dealer feed me a line of malarky and never really had a production slot. Positive, positive, positive!!!!! Gotta stay positive!

Last edited by gilmoregirls999; 01-19-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Lady_May
2nd Gear
Ughhh, the suspense is killing me! On my owners lounge my girl says awaiting transport. But she isn't showing up on WW's website yet and I only have a partial VIN so I'm not sure I can even track her. KILLING ME!!

Old 01-19-2013, 01:37 PM
M'Cooper
3rd Gear

Very nice im sure it won't stay parked much at all .

I still have not heard anything about my cars location. Im hoping I will on Monday, its rather disappointing and im hoping there isn't an underlying issue. Talking here helps me vent tho I guess.

Old 01-19-2013, 03:11 PM
weaf27
4th Gear
MA of the year?

Originally Posted by gilmoregirls999
So I started another thread a few days ago, asking for 2013 Convertible owners to post pix and tips & tricks. A very nice guy posted images of his beautiful Silver Mini Cooper CONVERTIBLE S....WITH THIS STORY

"Originally Posted by WilliamRobert
Hey GG,
Sorry to hear about the troubles with your order but they have to be with your MA because I ordered my car on the 19th of November, I was told production would begin on December 5th, recieved a call from my MA on December 5th and was told to my suprise, production was complete (that makes it a Wednesday built car) and the car was headed to port. My MA would call me every week and give me the status of where the car was until it arrived, even gave me the call sign and name of the ship that it was on so I could track it. When he called me the week it was to arrive he said when they got it they would need a day to get it ready, well he called on friday Janurary 4th and asked what time I could get there on the 5th, since its about 3 hours away I let him know it'll be around noon and he also sent me these pics that evening. It looks white in these pics but the car is actualy silver in person."

ARGHHHHHH, to read someone got their Mini in less that 2 months.Yes, I know, I just need to get past this but I am so sure My dealer feed me a line of malarky and never really had a production slot. Positive, positive, positive!!!!! Gotta stay positive!
Not sure if that guy got the world best MA or most us just pulled the short straw?

Old 01-19-2013, 04:06 PM
blknblu
3rd Gear

Pickup: Jan. 17
Congrats, let's see some more pics!!! Enjoy the ride.

It's amazing I ordered mine two days later and ill be lucky to see mine by the end of February. /sigh

Sent from my iPad using NAMotoring

Quick Reply: "Those waiting for a 2013" Support Group