1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Those waiting for a 2013" Support Group

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 04:14 PM
Kimpossible
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ///Chris
Reef Blue is really a great color. I love unique colors...
Thank you!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it, even though I opted for it over heated seats and park assist.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:22 PM
weaf27
4th Gear
Ha! So...what about BRG?
BRG have the ability of invisibility when driving through green forested areas!

As for Reef Blue due to its price the special abilities are top secret and only owners of it are disclosed that information. shhhh don't tell.

Last edited by weaf27; 02-05-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:25 PM
seabeast
2nd Gear
Ha! So...what about BRG?
Isn't Green what you get when you leave Brilliant Copper in the weather for a couple weeks? You know, like the Statue of Liberty!

Originally Posted by Kimpossible
Wait! Is it me, or does the date that the Tombarra leaves Southampton keep changing?
I just checked, and yes, the Tombarra is now scheduled to depart Southampton on the 10th. Unfortunately, the arrival date in Port Hueneme is still March 3.

-Brett

Old 02-05-2013, 04:33 PM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
Originally Posted by seabeast
Isn't Green what you get when you leave Brilliant Copper in the weather for a couple weeks? You know, like the Statue of Liberty!

I just checked, and yes, the Tombarra is now scheduled to depart Southampton on the 10th. Unfortunately, the arrival date in Port Hueneme is still March 3.

-Brett
Seabeast,
I still do not understand why you were not on the Gentle Leader.
But seeing as the Gentle Leader is most likely going to get lost in the Bermuda Traingle, fall into the Blue Hole, or get abducted by space aliens looking to do some experimentation on the fastest Mini Cooper available (Chili Red), you are probably lucky

Old 02-05-2013, 04:43 PM
weaf27
4th Gear
These ships are changing schedules a bit everywhere. Anyone waiting on the Manon from Southhampton to Brunswick it is now departing on the 11th (was the 10th) but still shows it coming into Brunswick on the 25th (unchanged so I would expect it to move to the 26th unless the ship just got faster).

Old 02-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Lady_May
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by weaf27
These ships are changing schedules a bit everywhere. Anyone waiting on the Manon from Southhampton to Brunswick it is now departing on the 11th (was the 10th) but still shows it coming into Brunswick on the 25th (unchanged so I would expect it to move to the 26th unless the ship just got faster).
Believe me. Don't believe the original ship schedules. If it says it will dock one day, add two days to that and it's about right. Especially if there is a Super Bowl win in one of the cities the ship docks in.

Old 02-05-2013, 05:17 PM
KermitClin
1st Gear
The ASK-MINI autobot just told me that my vehicle is at the port, waiting for the ship with no shipping info yet. One step closer!
Wooo! Mine too! I'll have to start checking shipping schedules and watch for my VIN to pop up in a cargo list!

Old 02-05-2013, 05:48 PM
rich23
1st Gear
I think i'm on the same ship. My MA said my JCW CM was loaded on the ship today headed for GA port. I'm assuming this was in Bremerhaven. Per the schedule, the Manon gets to Southampton on 2/11

Old 02-05-2013, 06:04 PM
weaf27
4th Gear
Originally Posted by rich23
I think i'm on the same ship. My MA said my JCW CM was loaded on the ship today headed for GA port. I'm assuming this was in Bremerhaven. Per the schedule, the Manon gets to Southampton on 2/11
What city do you call home?

Old 02-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Kleiner
1st Gear
At the port waiting for Tombarra as well!

Old 02-05-2013, 06:16 PM
rich23
1st Gear
What city do you call home?
My dealer is in Oklahoma City, OK area

Old 02-05-2013, 07:12 PM
weaf27
4th Gear
So are you saying your car has to be transported from Brunswick GA all the way to Oklahoma City?!

Old 02-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Tex6 Hawkeye
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm interested in seeing how long it will take to transport from Brunswick to OKC. I just placed my order today, details to follow.

Old 02-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Kimpossible
2nd Gear
BRG have the ability of invisibility when driving through green forested areas!

As for Reef Blue due to its price the special abilities are top secret and only owners of it are disclosed that information. shhhh don't tell.
Ha! LOVE it!!!
Thanks Weaf27

Old 02-05-2013, 07:37 PM
Kimpossible
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by seabeast

-Brett
Hmmm. And I was stressed thinking I'd be cutting it close to making a departure on the 12th then the 11th.. I hope three days is enough from factory to port.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:45 AM
weaf27
4th Gear
Originally Posted by Kimpossible
Hmmm. And I was stressed thinking I'd be cutting it close to making a departure on the 12th then the 11th.. I hope three days is enough from factory to port.
From my understanding 1 day is enough time but don't get your hopes up too high for the first ship as my Mini missed the first two ships it could have gotten on. My Mini is now awaiting the 3rd possible boat for the voyage home.
Obviously there is either a big back log already or the ships are close to full when they arrive to pickup the Minis. You'd think they could hide our Mini's all over the ship with how much smaller they are compared to Range Rovers and Jags (supposedly they are on the ships also).

Last edited by weaf27; 02-06-2013 at 06:33 AM.
Old 02-06-2013, 06:40 AM
///Chris
2nd Gear
Cars on the Manon and the Endurance are showing up on the tracking site!

I know this because the cars with the VIN serial numbers in sequence with mine and Seabeast's have popped in! Darn east coasters getting their cars quicker - provided there's not a superbowl

Old 02-06-2013, 07:11 AM
weaf27
4th Gear
Cars on the Manon and the Endurance are showing up on the tracking site!

I know this because the cars with the VIN serial numbers in sequence with mine and Seabeast's have popped in! Darn east coasters getting their cars quicker - provided there's not a superbowl
I might need a copy of that Python script as it is just depressing to go to website manually where track and trace is and paste my VIN in only to be told "no records found". I'd much rather get an email saying "Yo Mni is on da Ship!" Maybe those VINs are CMs from Germany and they haven't started booking the Minis out of SouthHampton?

Old 02-06-2013, 07:42 AM
///Chris
2nd Gear
Yes - it looks like the Manon is showing everything loading in Bremerhaven.

You don't need a script - just type this in the cargo ID field: WMWS%C%

That will get you all Minis bound for America (as far as I can tell, that's what the C specifies.) Then, just make sure the list is sorted by date and you can see what's going on at the port.

I might need a copy of that Python script as it is just depressing to go to website manually where track and trace is and paste my VIN in only to be told "no records found". I'd much rather get an email saying "Yo Mni is on da Ship!" Maybe those VINs are CMs from Germany and they haven't started booking the Minis out of SouthHampton?

Old 02-06-2013, 07:59 AM
weaf27
4th Gear
Yes - it looks like the Manon is showing everything loading in Bremerhaven.

You don't need a script - just type this in the cargo ID field: WMWS%C%

That will get you all Minis bound for America (as far as I can tell, that's what the C specifies.) Then, just make sure the list is sorted by date and you can see what's going on at the port.
Funny that is exactly what I did before you replied. I noticed a small batch moved on 02/03 (the boat I missed only loaded up about 5 Minis that I saw but the next day they "Accepted" on to the port but no movement since the 4th. The boat is expected on the 11th (originally the 10th) for Southhampton to Brunswick. Just depressing to go to the site each time and find no movement on my baby. Dying to see "Booked" for the Voyage home.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Twstgrp
3rd Gear
Birthday!

"Released to Carrier, awaiting shipment to Port."

What's the next ship to N.J. ?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Jolly Rancher
2nd Gear
Lounge Finally Updated PHEW!!

Our car was loaded on the Gentle Leader and left Southampton on Sunday... and this morning the OL finally shows our car En Route. Phew!! I was worried that she might have been loaded onto a ship and then unloaded and still sitting on the dock waiting for the Tombarra. Now we just need to steer well clear of the Bermuda Triangle...

Current ETA for Panama Canal is Feb 16th.

P.S. Not sure which color is fastest, but KITE BLUE cars are fitted with FTL propulsion.

Old 02-06-2013, 10:00 AM
blknblu
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by Jolly Rancher
Our car was loaded on the Gentle Leader and left Southampton on Sunday... and this morning the OL finally shows our car En Route. Phew!! I was worried that she might have been loaded onto a ship and then unloaded and still sitting on the dock waiting for the Tombarra. Now we just need to steer well clear of the Bermuda Triangle...

Current ETA for Panama Canal is Feb 16th.

P.S. Not sure which color is fastest, but KITE BLUE cars are fitted with FTL propulsion.
Man I feel so sorry for you! If your on the ship with gilmoregirls then some disaster is bound to hit your boat (she is cursed ).

Lightning Blue travels at the speed if Light

Old 02-06-2013, 10:10 AM
gilmoregirls999
4th Gear
Originally Posted by blknblu
Man I feel so sorry for you! If your on the ship with gilmoregirls then some disaster is bound to hit your boat (she is cursed ).

Lightning Blue travels at the speed if Light

You are so right!

On another subject, here is the latest gadget purchased for my baby
https://www.outmotoring.com/smarttop...ol-module.html

Basically, I can open and close the top going under 30 mph instead of having to be uinder 5 mph. Having a convertible before and always driving twith the top down, this will come in handy when for some reason I need to put it up and don't want to stop! Not to mention all the ways I can remote control the windows, sunroof, etc. So super excited!!!!

Goodness, I hope the Gentle Leader gets here on time or I am going to go bankrupt purchasing welcome home presents for her!!!

Old 02-06-2013, 10:33 AM
martincohn
2nd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So are you saying your car has to be transported from Brunswick GA all the way to Oklahoma City?!
I was also suprised when I learned that our 1st MINI to Austin was getting shipped from Brunswick.

Wife's MCC made it pretty quick though. Brunswick 1/12/13 : Dealer/picked up 1/18/13

6 days including the VDC pit stop.

Quick Reply: "Those waiting for a 2013" Support Group