1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member from Norway...

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 01:11 PM
setra
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member from Norway...

Hi guys!

Thought i'd introduse my self. My name is Inge and i come from Norway. I'm looking for a cooper s and thought i'd join this forum to get some ideas of how i wanted my upcoming Cooper to look like.

I'm getting married next saturday and me and my coming wife are looking for a Cooper S as a second car we can enjoy together.
I owned a cooper s a couple years ago, here's a pic of how it looked like when i was done modding it

I loved the car and had many good memories from it, but I always wanted a m3 so when i got the money for it i purchased this m3

Took it to the track and got hooked. So i took a racing licens and built this m3 to compete in the norwegian GT series this year

Now i'm back looking for that special cooper feeling to experience on the road again. Me and my coming wife are planning a roadtrip after we get married to the south of europe to kick the marriage of, and what better place to do it then in a mini...

Regards Setra

Old 06-17-2012, 03:24 PM
old81
M6
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Welcome

Very nice pictures, always good to see a fellow enthusiast from Norway.

I visited last year in July/August, you have a wonderful county. I did see a number of MINIs on the road in the Stavanger and Bergen areas.

You will find your perfect MINI, enjoy it. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage, you have a excellent idea to tour with your MINI.

Enjoy and post up some more pictures.

Don