1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

finally on board:)

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 03:14 AM
Fifthgear motoring
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
finally on board:)

Hey Guys,

Dereck here from the land down under(Australia), love this forum been using it for a few years now to get sooo much help, so thanks for that. I have 6 Mini coopers, 2 X R50, 4 x R56, we run a driver training company and use the Mini as our choice of vehicle. As you all know, we all need an independent opinion on things from time to time and you guys do that well, have saved me heaps of $$ and time with your advice.

Check out our web site, love to see you guys down under at one of our tracks, just send us an email if we can help

www.fifthgear.com.au

Cheers!

Old 07-15-2012, 07:50 PM
epeel
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fifthgear motoring
Hey Guys,

Dereck here from the land down under(Australia), love this forum been using it for a few years now to get sooo much help, so thanks for that. I have 6 Mini coopers, 2 X R50, 4 x R56, we run a driver training company and use the Mini as our choice of vehicle. As you all know, we all need an independent opinion on things from time to time and you guys do that well, have saved me heaps of $$ and time with your advice.

Check out our web site, love to see you guys down under at one of our tracks, just send us an email if we can help

www.fifthgear.com.au

Cheers!
G'day Mate!

Super cool to use the MINI as a trainee car! Will look you up if we get to Canberra one of these days. From this Yank's perspective, you live the ultimate holiday -- MINIs Down Under. Heaven.

Cheers!