1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New member from the land of sand

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Theo_207RC
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New member from the land of sand

Hi there everyone,

I'm Theo and I live in Dubai.

Currently have a Peugeot 207 RC (same powerplant as the R56). Have had the car for almost 2 years now and have learned so much about it, and of cars in general. I would call myself knowledgable, but by no means an expert; although I am in regular contact with people who do know a hell of a lot about the EP6DTS engine.

So Im hoping to give and get some advice.

Theo.

Old 07-18-2012, 11:33 AM
razz
3rd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
When I was in Italy, I sold my Peugeot to a guy who lived in Dubai. He said Peugeots are loved down there, and hold up to the sandstorms better than most other cars. Is that true?

Old 07-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Theo_207RC
1st Gear
Originally Posted by razz
When I was in Italy, I sold my Peugeot to a guy who lived in Dubai. He said Peugeots are loved down there, and hold up to the sandstorms better than most other cars. Is that true?
haha not true at all. I must say, there are more and more Peugeots on the road these days, but they are still seen as "silly little french cars". thats until the silly french car whips the guys lexus :-P

mine has held up damn well, but i take exceptionally good care of my car...so that might have something to do with it

Old 07-20-2012, 08:26 AM
luis_villarruel
1st Gear
welcome mate, i have a 207RC too, please post pictures of your pug!