1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2012 | 10:49 AM
spirit bear
|
1st Gear
Hello!

Hi...new to the site and enjoying all the forums. I plan on taking the plunge in the next 6-8 months. I am doing slow and diligent research on a countryman all4. I play with the miniusa configurator way too much! Anyway, my one concern is all the complaints about some electronic issues, rattles, peeling trim etc. I live about 1 hour from the only dealership within 300 miles and just dont have the time or patience to be in the shop all the time with little or big problems. I really have my heart set on one but am scared to take the plunge! I will update my profile at some point but just wanted to say hello and thanks.

Last edited by spirit bear; 07-25-2012 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-25-2012 | 10:57 AM
LittleWing
5th Gear
Welcome!
Please keep in mind that the people who are motoring problem free aren't posting as much as those with problems who come here looking for advice and a place to vent. Also, later models tend to address known issues on earlier models. That said, you are smart to do your research and go into it with your eyes open.