1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 07:47 AM
CandyCC
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone!

Hi! My name is Candy and im up here in Ontario.
I just traded in my 09 MCS for a 2012 CMS all 4. Im really enjoying all the posts about countrymans on this site. Extemely helpful. I plan on doing some mods(not a lot) beacuse shes a lease but I need to do some stuff. There are not a lot of people with coounrymans in my SOMC group(actually im the only active member with one) so i really appreciate all the pictures and information i am getting from you guys!
I cant wait to get her dolled up and post some pics! right noe shes white with black roof and mirror caps. I pretty much loaded her up. The only thing i didnt get was the back up sensors. Im loving the sound system and nav(didnt have those in my MCS but i couldnt live without them now!) and the sports supension makes the steering a bit stiffer. I took her on a annual SOMC fall cruise last sunday(the day after i got her. so much for breaking her in slowly!)and she handled amazing on the twisty roads.
Im getting her stripped and tinted and maybe adding a graphic. New rims in the spring. Im thinking 20s but im not sure how she will handle. Id like to do a suspension drop so i may just do 19's. Magnaflow catback for x-mas. I dont know alot about cars, yes im a girl and ive never been into cars but im in love and admittedly obsessed with MINIs so im learning.
Looking forward to chatting with everyone!
Candy

Old 10-25-2012, 10:08 AM
PelicanParts.com
Vendor
Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
Sounds like you have a good setup going on already, post some pics! Oh and welcome!

888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST
Old 10-25-2012, 10:20 AM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome to NAM ! Before you know it, you'll have as many posts as I have.

We added an All-4 to our stables in April. Has been a great vehicle for us so far. Enjoy !!

Old 10-25-2012, 12:49 PM
MossMINI
Former Vendor
Hi Candy! Your enthusiasm for the MINI brand really shines through in your post. I love that you're thinking of all those mods to really make your Countryman your own. Just because we're girls doesn't mean we can't be into cars. I've always been into cars myself, many years ago when I was much younger my first stab at "wrenching" on my own car wound up becoming a full-blown racecar (have to admit it was a Camaro, however). So have no fear, and go for it - sounds like you're going to anyway and More Power To YOU!

BTW if you're on Facebook there's a Countryman owners group if that might interest you, to make more Countryman specific "friends". Here's the link.

Welcome to the NAM forums!

Chris(tine)

Old 10-26-2012, 07:59 PM
CandyCC
Neutral
Thanks everyone for your welcomes! I'll definitely check out the facebook countryman group! Ty!