1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another new member

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012 | 08:28 AM
Photo703
|
1st Gear
Another new member

Our 2013 Countryman S is at the port in Bremerhaven and we can't wait for it to arrive at the dealer. I have been scouring this site and others to see what is available in the Alexandria, Virginia, area for MINI drivers. If you know of anything local please don't hesitate to send me a message.

Old 11-08-2012 | 10:44 AM
MossMINI
Former Vendor
Wow, I'll bet you can hardly wait! I checked out our club map and I think the DC Metro MINIs would be the closest club to you in Alexandria, although we list a Richmond group. I hope that resource can be of help to you.

Post pictures when you finally have your baby home! Welcome to the forums here at NAM.

Chris

Old 11-08-2012 | 01:59 PM
amancuso
5th Gear
Welcome!

Old 11-14-2012 | 09:09 AM
Photo703
|
1st Gear
I am quite with the excellent service of Moss Motors. One of my other cars is a 1958 Triumph TR3 and Moss is an excellent source of parts for it. Are the Moss Mini parts warehoused in Petersburg, Virginia, as well?

Old 11-14-2012 | 09:14 AM
MossMINI
Former Vendor
Thank you for the kind words! Yes we do have both TR3 and New MINI parts in our Petersburg warehouse, but the two warehouses aren't mirrors of each other - while many products are in both warehouses some are only in one or the other. For the most part our VA location is our largest warehouse and therefore our widest variety of holdings.

If your MINI is still in Bremerhaven, do you have a ship date for it yet? Think it might be a Christmas delivery for you? Hopefully you will take delivery soon!

Take care,
Chris