1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 12:00 PM
blueberry712
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello!

Hello, my name is Kendra.

I just got my 2003 Mini in April, and completely love it, I'd wanted one for a long time but couldn't afford it. That changed when my first car, a Dodge Neon SXT, was totaled while I was at work (it's not fun leaving for the day to find your car gone because it was a road/sidewalk hazard from the accident). Needless to say, I was not happy and not thrilled about getting another car. On one of my outings looking for a "new" car, I saw a Mini at a dealer that was actually in my price range, unfortunately it was a manual- I tried driving one once, it wasn't pretty!

The next day I had seen a very cheap car that was much closer and had decided to just get that and save for something better, so brought my roommate along with me and I test drove it. There was a reason it was cheap! I chatted with the roommate for a bit, and mentioned the Mini I'd seen. She said she could teach me to drive it in the three days I had left with the rental car. We went down to the mini dealer that afternoon and got my new car. It's in great shape, no damage, clean carfax. It runs wonderfully, well except right now which is part of why I joined. I've lurked around various threads here and finally just decided to join!

Old 12-10-2012, 12:03 PM
amancuso
5th Gear
Welcome blueberry!

Old 12-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Rgoodwin
4th Gear
Welcome ! What's wrong with your MINI?

Old 12-16-2012, 12:56 PM
fastzombie
4th Gear
Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts
Welcome!

If your Mini is acting up this is a great spot to come and diagnose your cars issues. The amount of great feedback is priceless.

So what is wrong with your Mini?

Old 12-20-2012, 06:06 PM
blueberry712
Neutral
I started a thread for it, when I'm not using my phone I'll link to it, right now it's loosing coolant without apparent leak, it had been riding rough when I shifted gears, that seems to be fine now oddly enough!

Thanks and I will link in a bit

Old 12-24-2012, 11:23 AM
blueberry712
Neutral