1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It came.......

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2013, 07:03 PM
jgc_tn
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whewwwww........

Good Jimmy b/c I am NOT a geek so ANY help would be appreciated.......

Old 03-23-2013, 04:12 PM
jgc_tn
3rd Gear
Thirdraildesignlab, just wanted let u know that the dealership is having a spare key made for me via their Mini dealership. U were right ...... Got to keep that positive outlook. Thx!

Schomp rocks!!!

Old 03-24-2013, 03:53 PM
WilliamRobert
1st Gear
Originally Posted by jgc_tn

It's true, it's true and pics to prove it!!!! It was kind a of late and getting dark along with got a little dirty on the trip from Co but it came & I love it! Maybe a touch more chrome than I prefer but will see how it grows on me & if not, def things I can change. What I can't get over is just the one key.....Seriously people turn in ALL the keys plzzzzzzzzz.
Excellent choice in color and wheels. The chrome touches look good to.
Here's a pic of mine.

WMF

Old 03-24-2013, 05:46 PM
jgc_tn
3rd Gear
Hey WilliamRobert,

U have excellent taste!!! Took me 8 mos to pick out a car then color. Initially, started w/convertible but after lots of thought decided to go w/hardtop. Mostly, b/c it would be parked outside (sry the FJ gets the garage). So far, most have said chrome looks good w/only one think should change to black. Plan on just settling in & enjoying before make any (if any) changes. Love love the car......350 miles in 4 days but then drive for a living so not unusual. Still finding new options on it everyday........Of all the cars have driven this by far is the most fun tho not a 'pot hole' friendly car but that Tenn roads for u!

Old 03-26-2013, 01:01 PM
jgc_tn
3rd Gear
Well........finally got the radio stations set. No more 'hippity hoppity' !! Now to figure out the alarm system......over my head