1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After 3 weeks of frustration...

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 08:42 PM
dokebi
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After 3 weeks of frustration...

I had gone to a local dealer in boston to buy a Mini but since I was registering it out of state, it took me 26 days to receive my registration and the car. Since it took so long, the dealer delivered the car to my house but on the way, the window got chipped by a rock and finally today I replaced my front windshield and brought the car home. The dealer also gave me a free wind reflector for my patience.

All that aside, I love the car. It drives very nicely and handles even better. Although I had put some money aside to add additional parts to my mini, I just found out that my wife is pregnant and will no longer be able to spend the extra money on the car.

Anyways, hope to enjoy the car for a long time to come.

Old 05-29-2013, 08:50 PM
Braminator
OVERDRIVE
Received 51 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by dokebi
I had gone to a local dealer in boston to buy a Mini but since I was registering it out of state, it took me 26 days to receive my registration and the car. Since it took so long, the dealer delivered the car to my house but on the way, the window got chipped by a rock and finally today I replaced my front windshield and brought the car home. The dealer also gave me a free wind reflector for my patience.

All that aside, I love the car. It drives very nicely and handles even better. Although I had put some money aside to add additional parts to my mini, I just found out that my wife is pregnant and will no longer be able to spend the extra money on the car.

Anyways, hope to enjoy the car for a long time to come.
Wow. 1st Welcome to the MINIac family. Sorry you had some back luck so far. It all turned around knowing your wife is pregnant. Good luck. Lets hope you don't have to sell your MINI for a bigger family vehicle

Old 05-30-2013, 03:15 AM
dudebaker
2nd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome, and congratulations on both new additions to your family.

Old 07-02-2013, 04:14 PM
dokebi
1st Gear
Didn't realize minis were so quick!!! Love the car.

Old 07-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Skoobie
1st Gear
Welcome! Also, Mini's and VERY pregnant wives don't mix very well. Our third daughter is due in about 3 weeks and its quite hilarious to watch my wife try to get in and out of the car. hehe These days she's driving the Pathfinder more just out of sheer logistics