1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello From Alabama!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2013 | 11:48 PM
Droog
|
1st Gear
Hello From Alabama!

I've been reading this forum for about eight months, since I got my MINI. I have found so much helpful information here, including the cause of my "Chewbacca noise." I wanted a 2003 MINI Cooper S for many years and on my 41st birthday, last October, my desire was fulfilled. I affectionately named my MINI, "Car." I know, not very original. She went to the shop for the first time just six days after I purchased her. S-belt and tensioner replacement. The S-belt had to be replaced again in April. I've been without her for 31 days because she's been in the shop getting a new clutch and flywheel. The mechanic also broke a motor mount so I am currently awaiting the replacement from BMW. I miss Car, terribly. I am not real knowledgable so I probably won't post a lot but I do appreciate all I have learned from you all. Looking forward to reading more!

Old 06-26-2013 | 12:57 PM
calebchesh
1st Gear
Do you have any pics of the car Droog?