1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hasselhoff and Amber reporting :-)

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:32 PM
Motor_Hasselhoff
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hasselhoff and Amber reporting :-)

Good Afternoon,

My name is Hasselhoff and I am a 2013 Mini Cooper S hardtop. My driver Amber is a proud owner of her first Mini Cooper and I am finally giving her the time to really get to know other driver's and Mini's like myself.

Anyways I am currently at the dealership waiting for my reconstructive surgery. Now I know what it is like for drivers to be kicked in the behind. Hopefully I do not get sunburned by sleeping out in the sunlight. Thankfully my driver checked the oil earlier that day. Hasselhoff out.

------------------

Hello my name is Amber. Well that is my car the Hasselhoff. Proud owner of a Mini. Really upset though that I got rear ended. Hopefully the dealer who is 250miles away from where I bought it from fixes it back up to when I first bought it.

2013 Mini Cooper S manual
White
Front Racing Stripes
DTC traction control
Power tinted windows
Heated Seats
Run Flat Tires (really wish they had the standard option)
Winter package

So far off of the top of my head that is what I remember. I have ordered more accessories for the vehicle which I am waiting to arrive.

Anyways I have to plan a get well present for the Hasselhoff. I wonder what would cheer up a mini?

Last edited by Motor_Hasselhoff; 07-14-2013 at 12:42 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:55 PM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Cute intro, Amber.

Sorry Hasselhoff (very manly name but without the thick body hair) got rear ended.

Just FYI, that color is White Silver (awesome color) and those are called Bonnet Stripes. We MINIacs are funny the way we talk about some things.

For a Get Well gift for him, are you looking for performance mods, or just something to spruce up his appearance a bit ?

Ps. most of us hate the run flat tires too. Ditching them would be a nice gift for Hasselhoff.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:02 PM
<05MINI>
3rd Gear
Wow sorry to here about the hoff. Hopefully the dealer fixes him up and everything works out. As for a gift get him a 22mm rear sway bar.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:05 PM
Motor_Hasselhoff
Neutral
I keep forgetting they are called Bonnet Stripes.

Well Hasselhoff and I were going to go on a vacation but that was put to a screeching halt. Because he is new I do not think performance modifications are needed.

Old 07-14-2013, 01:11 PM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
For aesthetic mod ideas:

get rid of the egg yolks in the headlight assemblies. Clear lens but orange bulb.

Paint the brake calipers red. Adds a touch of sportiness.

Very inexpensive but a nice touch and balances out the back of the MINI... a John Cooper signature decal on the boot lid, opposite the "Cooper S" badge.

Some nice Cocomats for the interior. http://www.cocomats.com/style.htm

Just a few ideas.

Old 07-15-2013, 08:01 PM
Motor_Hasselhoff
Neutral
Sounds like my car does not have enough swag. Classy lady does need a sleek and classy car. Lol.

Originally Posted by CR&PW&JB
For aesthetic mod ideas:

get rid of the egg yolks in the headlight assemblies. Clear lens but orange bulb.

Paint the brake calipers red. Adds a touch of sportiness.

Very inexpensive but a nice touch and balances out the back of the MINI... a John Cooper signature decal on the boot lid, opposite the "Cooper S" badge.

Some nice Cocomats for the interior. http://www.cocomats.com/style.htm

Just a few ideas.