1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stuck in Neutral

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2013, 06:57 AM
azkid
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stuck in Neutral

Well, not really just figuratively. Ok, Let see I've been a member since 2011 but I never posted to this thread I just jumped right in. Call it the electronics tech/electrician/blue collar maintenance man that I am! So far just in the past year and a half with the help from this forum I have replaced the alternator twice,because of defective unit after 4 months. Replaced my radiator and radiator cooling fan, defective resistor, didn't feel like like just replacing the resistor. Tore my power steering pump motor down and basically restored it, would have replaced the brushes which were half gone but surprisingly there were no part numbers to be found on the brushes and with my experience the part number for brushes is always or mostly on the brush that wears out out oh well I digress. Hmm replaced power steering motor cooling fan and installed worm clamps on power steering lines to fix leek and just recently replaced gearbox not by me although I seriously considered it until I found out I needed like 6 special mini tools. Anyhow feel like I've been part of the community for awhile and I appreciate all the help I've received!!! Thanks!!!!