1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello there NAM!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 08:46 PM
9c1
1st Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hello there NAM!

Hello Everyone (forgive me if this turns up twice - I tried to say "Hi" 4 days ago but nothing happened???),

Just wanted to say “Hi” to you all and say as of last week I'm a proud FJCW MINI owner again!!

It's really great to be enjoying this website!

The "Old" One
Back in 2008, I drove what would have to be the most fun car I ever owned - a Laser Blue FJCW with black roof, black viper stripes and the blue colourline interior.

Sadly, due to unforseen circumstances, my MINI was replaced by a cheaper and far less exciting Volvo S40.

However, the "Pops and Burbles" never ever left me and I knew that one day there would be another JCW in my life...

The "New" One
Well, my planets came back into alignment this year and I'm now proudly driving "Cooper McQueen" as my kids have named him...

"Cooper McQueen" is a 6 speed manual 2013 N18 FJCW in Chili Red with alot of features that I really wished I had in "Ole Laser Blue" at the time but didn't.

I'm really loving amongst everything extra that "Cooper McQueen" has, the Heated Recaros, Comfort Access and the Harmon Kardon Sound System!!

So, I've noticed everyone here loves pics here so here you go!

Delivery day with my youngest

Already couldn't help myself and bought the checked scuttles (as a tribute to ole Laser Blue), the dark grille surrounds (not standard here in oz) and the GP2 rear diffuser (I am REALLY loving this mod!!!)

I'm looking forward to many happy years of motoring with "Cooper McQueen" and enjoying this website!!

Cheers,
9c1