1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How ya' doin'!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2013, 12:34 PM
Mike Bada Bing
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How ya' doin'!

My first MINI! My first post on NAM! Lotta firsts! Looking forward to learning all about motoring around Houston with my 2007 Cooper S Convertible Sidewalk.

Old 12-30-2013, 08:37 PM
KennyR
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats on joining the MINI family! I've been on some great driving roads down in Texas, and the Cooper S convertible is a great car to enjoy them. You'll find a lot of info on any problems you may encounter here on NAM.

Best wishes for the New Year!

Old 12-31-2013, 02:45 AM
Mike Bada Bing
1st Gear
Thanks for the welcome KennyR! The NAM community seems pretty cool so far. Happy and healthy New Year to you as well.

Old 12-31-2013, 08:41 PM
Mr. T
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to NAM Mike Bada Bing. Glad to have you with us. We'd love to see a few pics for your MINI. We just love pics here at NAM. Happy motoring and please don't forget to wave.

Old 01-01-2014, 07:40 AM
Mike Bada Bing
1st Gear
Thanks Mr. T! I've managed to get one picture up on NAM... working on some more. I'm looking into getting bonnet stripes, and at first I was thinking black... but now I think silver would complement the chrome details a little better. Do you have any experience with stripes? I'm looking into having a shop do it for me... just wondering about what kind of price to expect. If that goes well, my next mod would be those cool little chrome driving lights on the grill. Thanks again for the welcome... and I didn't know about the waving thing before, but I'll be sure to start now.

Old 01-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Mr. T
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike Bada Bing
Thanks Mr. T! I've managed to get one picture up on NAM... working on some more. I'm looking into getting bonnet stripes, and at first I was thinking black... but now I think silver would complement the chrome details a little better. Do you have any experience with stripes? I'm looking into having a shop do it for me... just wondering about what kind of price to expect. If that goes well, my next mod would be those cool little chrome driving lights on the grill. Thanks again for the welcome... and I didn't know about the waving thing before, but I'll be sure to start now.
I've priced out having stripes put on my Roadster (front to back but none on the roof because its a convertible) and it came in under $600. I just haven't decided just yet whether I really want to commit.

If you consider yourself a true MINIac, and you're devoted to saving the MINI wave, please consider joining The League of Extraordinary MINIacs.

You can become a member here:
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...y-miniacs.html

If you are a Facebook user, you can join us here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404114396479123/

No big commitment, except your oath to help us in our endeavor to save the wave!

Old 01-01-2014, 04:12 PM
Mike Bada Bing
1st Gear
Whoa... $600! Guess I'll have to save up a little more. I'll post some pics if I get them done... I mean "when" I get'em done... haha! Till then, I'll practice my wave.