1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Phillip from Charlotte

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 07:18 PM
PhillipLoposser
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phillip from Charlotte

Greeting and Happy New Year everyone!

I just wanted to drop this note to say hello and introduce myself to the rest of you here at NAM. I purchased an R56 from the big HendrickMINI here in Charlotte a couple of weeks ago. I am so excited to be a part of the MINI family. I love networking and meeting new people, I am young enough to know that just about everyone out there has something that I can learn from. I am here to contribute what I can but learn hopefully a lot form all of you. I have attached a photo of my R56 for those interested. I would like to get the scoop on any simple aesthetic mods, and even some light mechanical mods as well. Before I go asking questions I will certainly hunt for myself as to avoid repeat questions.

I'm happy to be here. Heres to a great 2014 with lots of safe and super fun motoring!

From my PPOS (Present Position) Chillicothe, Ohio,

-Phillip

Attached Thumbnails Phillip from Charlotte-mini.jpg  
Old 12-31-2013, 09:01 PM
Mr. T
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to NAM, PhillipLoposser and congrats on your new MINI. Thanks for the pic right up front. We just love pics here at NAM, so keep them coming. I'm sure you will find much useful information here at NAM. Happy motoring to you and please don't forget to promote the MINI wave.

If you consider yourself a true MINIac, and you're devoted to saving the MINI wave, please consider joining The League of Extraordinary MINIacs.

You can become a member here:
https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...y-miniacs.html

If you are a Facebook user, you can join us here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404114396479123/

No big commitment, except your oath to help us in our endeavor to save the wave!